• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [Worker's Party] The Working Show (Youtube)

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to WP, first rate. This is what WP needs to do - bring to live issues of Singaporean and to highlight and raise the profile of their party leading lights and candidates.

I was a bit worried that it might be similar to Chia Ti Lik interviewing Wong Wee Nam, M Ravi etc.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see a mini Sylvia Lim in the making. If people are willing to look beyond paper qualifications, I say this lady has a greater potential than the Cambridge lady.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos to the WP! It is definitely a step in the right direction. I like the easy-going and good-natured banter between the co-hosts. Serious topics are highlighted and discussed but given a light-hearted and easy-to-understand treatment. Well done!:smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To have a fighting chance in a GE or BE (GRC or SMC), it requires more than just showing up at the Nomination Centre, followed by rallies and house visits. Lots of jalan-jalan and chit-chatting required, YEARS before a contest. Even that doesn't guarantee victory.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.

Plus fire in the bellies when it comes to rallies. These are now broadcast live and its reach is far. Low and Png are obvious. Sylvia and Pritam have it. The next generation in WP must undergo training to get them ready. Many of the issues will be smouldering for years and some of these can be prepared and the candidates trained to deliver hard hitting speeches.

The reason that NSP scored so well in MP in 2011 was because Nicole Seah was able to work that magic during her rally speeches. Her Baba Malay was also good. And she was trained by her mum who is well known in the advertising and marketing world.

To have a fighting chance in a GE or BE (GRC or SMC), it requires more than just showing up at the Nomination Centre, followed by rallies and house visits. Lots of jalan-jalan and chit-chatting required, YEARS before a contest. Even that doesn't guarantee victory.