• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COMEX 2024 - Singapore IT Show

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think they sell home printers now? Everyone is using digital copies for documents?

Once upon a time, at these tech shows, Canon, Epson and HP would take up a large chunk of exhibition space.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
See Taiwan IT Show got Show Girls manning each stall and dancing performance some more NBCB, ours is Gan Pua Xia Suay, LOL.
That is from Year 2017, like 7 years ago. By now, those girls already have overused abalone. At that time, it is still having fresh unvaccinated non-mrna spike protein pussy.

7 years ago, the culture, mindset and demographic of young pple are different from now. If they do this now, it might be branded distasteful. It clearly show that you are a from the flaccid era.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Play video game a waste of time. Man should get an other job make money for wife and mother to spend. Like pap every few months gif money jin wu sim ah. I am touch. :cry:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Play video game a waste of time. Man should get an other job make money for wife and mother to spend. Like pap every few months gif money jin wu sim ah. I am touch. :cry:

It's cheaper to burn money for your loved ones.