• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wooden Pinochio Goh's Nose has just grown longer

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to ST, he admitted that he "...did kick the ball in the direction of the PAP goal, but I think the ball did not go in." He is paid millions and he makes novice-like mistakes?

But his nose shot out when he said "I will readily place the future of my children and grandchildren in the hands of the office holders."

Mr Goh, your daughter run road with her angmoh husband after you said that those who left the country were QUITTERS. And they are now in London.

So, Mr Goh, why are we taking in so many quitters from the region?