• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wong cunt seng

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - wong cunt seng</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">KUATIOGUI (Sed83) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">4:00 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>11825.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>is such a cunt oh my fucking god.
just saw him on channel 8 630pm news and he was supposed to be giving out some kind of awards to some ex convicts. his face was full of smirk, couldnt bother to make eye contact with the ex convicts, didn't look like he genuinly care and to top it off, he has the "hurru the fuck up and let's get this over and done with asap" look on his lanjiao bin.
now that's one face i wouldnt get tired of walloping.
</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Wong_Kan_Seng.jpg

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">KUATIOGUI (Sed83) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">4:00 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>11825.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>is such a cunt oh my fucking god.
just saw him on channel 8 630pm news and he was supposed to be giving out some kind of awards to some ex convicts. his face was full of smirk, couldnt bother to make eye contact with the ex convicts, didn't look like he genuinly care and to top it off, he has the "hurru the fuck up and let's get this over and done with asap" look on his lanjiao bin.
</TD></TR><TR><TD>

Wong_Kan_Seng.jpg

It is the absolute truth about Wong Cunt Stinks behaviour! Catch his expressions again on the news tonight! Fuck his cheebye, if not happy to do it give the fucking job to the useless fucking Associate Prostitute Ho Peng Kee mah!

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
</TD></TR><TR><TD>

Wong_Kan_Seng.jpg

i thought i was being sensitive when i saw him on news giving out the awards. He was giving the award while his eyes were looking at somewhere else. It is really rude even though those are ex convicts. Seems like he is not very willing or sincere with the award giving, only make his appearance for wayang purpose.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
</TD></TR><TR><TD>

Wong_Kan_Seng.jpg

I saw this lan cheow bin minister on TV it makes me puke. He didn't looked at the ex-convicts directly and his face didn't look sincerely in giving out those prizes. Shows that he is good at talking cock and showing lan cheow in only.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis kang seng mouth shape really look like a dog mouth. a shortie and narrow shoulder ass, typical body size of a cunning ass hole...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
</TD></TR><TR><TD>

Wong_Kan_Seng.jpg

U got his name wrong, its Wong Cunt Stink.