• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wonderful Tonight - PM to-be Lawrence Wong's version. Step aside Eric Clapton!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN this song is supposed to play plucking not strumming KNN my uncle can play this too KNN but my uncle is impressed he can do the solo part KNN but why the group including the side players all dressed like Christian band ? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senior Beginners guitar playing usuallee will learn a few simple ones like
Wonderful tonight
More than words
When the children cry by white lion
Various songs by cranberries nice yet simple
If by Breads
I saw red by warrant
I live my life for you by firehouse

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senior Beginners guitar playing usuallee will learn a few simple ones like
Wonderful tonight
More than words
When the children cry by white lion
Various songs by cranberries nice yet simple
If by Breads
I saw red by warrant
I live my life for you by firehouse
You can see how easy it is to learn this

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is not Charming, has no charisma, no direction, no private sector exposure, too staged and too soft and yet confrontational. Is Sinkieland in for a huge trouble?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not Charming, has no charisma, no direction, no private sector exposure, too staged and too soft and yet confrontational. Is Sinkieland in for a huge trouble?

Where were you all the time? Sinkieland is already in big trouble ever since Pinky came to the throne.