• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Womans in your city for night

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must prove to Malaysian criminal dogs @jurongkechil @meaninglesslife @NanoSpeed you are not what they said you are. Must open leg do virginity test, must take photo show them your nipple show them your cb if not these Cantonese dogs feel entitled to hide in rat hole to spew all kind of evil filthy lies everything normal of your body and your life become evil filthy chicken shit. That’s the Malaysians I met. Yikes!
And twist everything and accused me tell lies when I am stating fact and accused me mad while their evil persecution of me as chicken is called not telling lies and called normal. That’s how evil despicable Malaysian and sinkie Cantonese dogs @NanoSpeed meaninglesslife @jurongkechil @Balls2U are. And these are the online ones when there are real Hongkie Cantonese dog persecuting me for years which their fellow Cantonese dogs protect their own kind say I tell lies. Tsk tsk tsk tell lies is you Cantonese dogs sons of chicken that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin while you viciously persecute me for years a hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as chicken.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must prove to Malaysian criminal dogs @jurongkechil @meaninglesslife @NanoSpeed you are not what they said you are. Must open leg do virginity test, must take photo show them your nipple show them your cb if not these Cantonese dogs feel entitled to hide in rat hole to spew all kind of evil filthy lies everything normal of your body and your life become evil filthy chicken shit. That’s the Malaysians I met. Yikes!
How come these Malaysians feel entitled to hide in rat hole bully Singaporean woman as chicken? Obviously their Cantonese hakka mirher open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard Pui!