• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Mistaken As Prostitute After Angry Courier Writes Her Number on Building Walls

Howitzer

Alfrescian
Loyal

2182126377735acd14127febbda82c5a526b6953.jpeg

On February 11 of this year, Miss Tian got into a simple argument that would later change her life. Miss Tian, a resident of Beijing's Haidian District, ordered a courier service to deliver a package to her friend. As per regulation, couriers often inspect the contents of the package before shipping so that no one can accuse them of breaking or stealing anything. Miss Tian's courier inspected her package which included cigarettes, a pair of shoes, and a pen. He did not re-package the cigarettes properly, despite her urging. When her friend received the package all of the cigarettes had been crushed and the pen was missing. Miss Tian complained to the company and to the police; the company punished the courier and took away his yearly bonus.

Shortly after, Miss Tian began to receive a strange number of harassing phone calls. “I was with my parents over New Years and I kept getting tons of phone calls. The other person on the line would say things like, 'Aren't you a prostitute?' Sometimes my parents or others would hear them. I would ask them where they got my phone number and found out that it had been written down on two different places including a service door of a building under renovation. I had no idea how my number had come to be there but then I realized that I had written it down for the courier as a contact number for the delivery.” She investigated the situation further and found her number written on walls and inside an elevator alongside the words, “prostitute,” and “call for a good time.”

On March 12, Miss Tian called the courier company to complain again and to ask them to deal the situation but they did not reply. Miss Tian also worked with the police to settle the issue. In the end, the courier was forced to pay her 10,000 Yuan in compensation. She originally asked for 50,000 Yuan but the courier could not afford it.

“He is taking care of his elderly parents and his children. If you lose your job it's very hard to find a new one. He is very sorry for his moment of anger and regrets his actions,” said the courier's brother.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Woman Mistaken As Prostitute After Angry Courier Writes Her Number on Building Wa

All chinks are prostitutes.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Re: Woman Mistaken As Prostitute After Angry Courier Writes Her Number on Building Wa

So? Your mother is a fucking prostitute :rolleyes:

There is no need to get personal. I can understand the sensitivities surrounding the status of chinks in general but you have to face the facts.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no need to get personal. I can understand the sensitivities surrounding the status of chinks in general but you have to face the facts.

All Burmese woman including your mum are prostitute then. Not so personal already.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My mother is Burmese. :kma:

Isn't your father Burmese?

Previously you were Persian, now Burmese!! Have you found your real father?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Isn't your father Burmese?

I did a makeover of my on line Moniker a couple of years ago and both my parents are now Burmese.

Previously they were of Persian descent.

Before that I can't remember.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

We've heard of Shapeshifters, looks like now we're seeing something newly evolved - Raceshifters! He's papa is a test-tube!

Cheers!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah sam still hunting his parents.:biggrin:
Poor ah sam.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Next year, he will declare that his father is a Bangla then in 2017 a Paki.

It's just an on line Moniker. It can be anything. Paki and Bangla mix sounds good. I might add Mongolian to the the mix too. I could have a lot of fun with that fantastic mixed ancestry.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

This bloke should have climbed the roof top to vent his anger like those young hunks who did it to the pappies.