• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Windows Internet Explorer 8 is out!!!!

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
wow..SYT.... lidat i can meet you later this evening..i am always free wan.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

No Microsoft lick... Microsoft lick Apple pussy while Apple suck Microsoft dick... oi nxt time kopi remind me 2 gib u Apple contact... 19 yrs old syt...:biggrin::p:biggrin:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
i was back on tuesday...
didnt feel any commotion lay..
but the bloody plane was delay for 6 hours due to engine problem..
bloody cathay pacific:mad:

saw your post on hatyai... let me know when u want to go ok.. we go together.. :biggrin:

Bangkok... Psst... U got anything 2 do with the riot onot har? :biggrin::p:biggrin:

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
DON'T install it!!! For those who did, you will receive a warning that once installed, IE8 cannot be uninstalled unless the os is re-installed. This is true for those already having SP3 and had installed IE8 beta 1 and upgrading to beta 2.

In a nutshell, IE8 binds itself to the os and becomes part of it permanently.

Another thing, IE8 is actually developer's version and not really for mass consumers. Even though it is beta, Microsoft's definition for beta is not meant for testing but considered as an actual final release, with full support and product info.

On Google Chrome, it is fast because it has basic surfing features only. No addons or plugins. I am not even sure if java environment plugin or active X applets which is necessary for online bank access is part and parcel of its codes or if it supports it or not.

Most browsers except IE runs pretty fast without any addons or plugins. The choices are plenty.

Should just wait for Google chrome to improve and frankly, it has a long way to go. MHO.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't know whatz wrong with it.....the it dept in my company fixed the problem & re-install the os 4 me.......won't b trying this kind of stunt anymore......wasted my time & some of my data r gone 2.......:(

:biggrin:... stick to proven shit like win xp... I am considering an Apple for my next pc purchase... had enough of microshit with all that patches and system issues....

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google Chrome is also here liao.
i have been trying,so far so good except there are some area that need improvement or enhance.

stick to firefox or ie7,new stuff from MS always has problem and security's problem.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
well micro shit just came up with SP 3 for XP users and bet you a thousand to one that very soon they are going to come with patches here and there just to cover their ass on "potential" security breach...:mad::mad: