• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Windows 7 to debut May 5

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah, so my vista how? pay more to have less power and now still have to "upgrade" to Windows 7? madness

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to worry, u can do mac-alike in window 7

Attachments

• Desktop May.jpg
    Desktop May.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 63

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if ze current version is running fine, me satisfied wif itz features n me dun nid any extra or new features ... me dun gif a damn abt new versions ...

The un-necessary upgrades is the hallmark of the Microsoft way. Kind of like what the PAP is doing :p All their kakis benefit$$ from all those un-necessary upgrades. :rolleyes:

I'm also not willing to upgrade for cosmetic reasons. Won't be uograding to Win 7 just because its new.

Apple is working at optimizing their OS to take advantage of the current multi-core CPUs. That is something I'd be interested in :smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The un-necessary upgrades is the hallmark of the Microsoft way. ...
1 ting me dun like windows new versions is dat ... dey oways change their user-interface in ze new versions ... dey simply remov all dose familiar commands ... suddenly, u dun noe how 2 use word, excel, etc ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
. dey oways change their user-interface in ze new versions ... .

Thats why there are lots of how to books out there for MS products :smile:

MS will of course discontinue supporting XP to encourage the sales of Win7. So no choice for PC users unless they get a Mac :rolleyes:

Katana

Alfrescian
Loyal
XP with the latest service pack & updates will be stable rather than having to tolerate vista but i'm a mac user.