• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will there be a recession this year?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was it that big black dog that taught you how to think? It didnt do a very good job as everyone can see. Since I have engaged you here in this forum my IQ has dropped from 540 to its present 500. You are a real bad influence.
Are you sure your IQ is only 500? I think it's below even an autistic patient because you've always got yourself backfired by your own posts.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol. How u know short one? Likely depression liao
Not just me lah, many of those analysts are also saying this. Well, they could be wrong, but I'll let them have the benefit of doubts. Furthermore, this forthcoming recession is caused mainly by the war in Ukraine/Russia as well as the FED's inefficiency to raise interest rates earlier. During 2021, they were so adamant to say that the inflation was only "transitory". Jerome Powell needs to be replaced. It's not caused by severe economic crash in the US.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was it that big black dog that taught you how to think? It didnt do a very good job as everyone can see. Since I have engaged you here in this forum my IQ has dropped from 540 to its present 500. You are a real bad influence.
That big black dog is @Loofydralb because he's Walt Disney's Goofy. I am that guy who helps the dog's penis to get erected. You are that bitch that is presenting your Pussy for that black dog to penetrate inside you. Everything's so clear in the video and you still have to ask? No wonder your IQ is tantamount to a retard's IQ. And you cannot also say that I'm a bad influence because I have further enriched your sexual desires so that you can perform better with your boyfriend or your hubby, although I would take pity on him to have a real petite Cup A- size Xmm.

L also PMed me to say that you had been a real disappointment because you can't even make that big black dog (@Loofydralb) cum during that session. He claimed that your fucking Pussy was too loose and too well used. What a shame?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Nomura Research, China faces the worst slowdown since the covid outbreak in 2020 and the world should be worried about a further slide, as the challenges persist. Official GDP figures may be massaged to deliver the government’s target, but all other macro figures point to a much weaker growth.

The collapse of the real estate bubble is the biggest problem. A research paper by Kenneth Rogoff and Yuanchen Yang estimated that the real estate sector accounts for around 29% of China’s GDP. It is impossible for the Chinese government to offset the impact of such a massive part of the economy with other high-growth sectors. Furthermore, real estate’s impact on the job market is hard to substitute. Economist George Magnus warned that the impact of the real estate collapse would last for years.

China’s high debt is also a problem. Total debt stands above 300% of GDP, according to the IIF. The ECB points out that China’s debt-to-GDP ratio for the entire private sector now stands at over 250% and the corporate component of this debt is the highest in the world. The ECB points also to the risk created because a “significant proportion of funding is supplied to the corporate sector by non-bank financial institutions” leading to higher risk-taking and a shadow banking system that leads to large inefficiencies and solvency challenges.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/chinese-slowdown-much-more-covid
Winnie will not allow China to fall into a big recession. Otherwise, he must be prepared to be ousted from power. China is also printing money, not just the US. With its money printing, he can salvage the sagging property sector and that is why their banks have now relaxed the regulations for loans to developers.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just me lah, many of those analysts are also saying this. Well, they could be wrong, but I'll let them have the benefit of doubts. Furthermore, this forthcoming recession is caused mainly by the war in Ukraine/Russia as well as the FED's inefficiency to raise interest rates earlier. During 2021, they were so adamant to say that the inflation was only "transitory". Jerome Powell needs to be replaced. It's not caused by severe economic crash in the US.

now is brics vs western economies where the brics holds the most resources and the west is only focus on printing paper money. that is why powell have to hike to save usd by creating more issues in emerging economies so they got no time to de dollarization.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
L just PMed me to say that with your extremely low IQ and low self-esteem, you don't experience any good orgasm, if at all, during most of your fucks. So poor thing. So, I suggest you to try the latest gadget from Japan. This mechanical cock is self-reciprocating with artificial cum controlled by you as and when you will reach your climax, and just look at all the cum she's squirting! And don't forget also to see that pair of boobs are my favorite size and type, round and firm. Try it and you won't regret. You'll truly need this kind of fucking machine to reactivate your overused Pussy again.

Last edited: