• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will the PAP form a new "Opposition Party" with candidates in the LTK mould?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too far fetched? Is it not a plausible solution, cynically speaking, given the fact that the PAP can no longer deceive the peasants with the business as usual air of confidence?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too far fetched? Is it not a plausible solution, cynically speaking, given the fact that the PAP can no longer deceive the peasants with the business as usual air of confidence?[/quote]

I am certain that is indeed their second line of defense. Create phooney oppositions and play good cop & bad cop role..First PAP created an illusion that PAP MP(s) themselves can fill the role of opposition with opposing views.The pretty face PAP MP & and a baboo singh PAP MP is one such example..and yet the singh is also wip for the PAP !.

Than the NMP scandal...Viswa & Walter Woon are examples.Lots of talk but the momment the fatso became an attorney-general; when his master orders 'jump' !--he asks how high massa.

Than the likes of LTK ,Sylvia Lim and etc.It is also highly plausible PAP 3rd line of defence could also be a planned split within PAP--creation of another wayang.

But as the saying goes,''man proposes and god dispose
s''--

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the first time inference is ever directed at me as being pro establishment. Guess you are not acquainted with my erstwhile nics.

i call it as i see it. anyone can cultivate an 'image' of a nic to serve their own agendas.

pls feel free to place me on your ignore list.

Walter's Wound

Did I ever mention that my loyalty is dirt cheap?

That I can't resist money dangled at me?

That I can be intellectually dishonest to the point of being greedy?

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Too far fetched? Is it not a plausible solution, cynically speaking, given the fact that the PAP can no longer deceive the peasants with the business as usual air of confidence?[/quote]

I am certain that is indeed their second line of defense. Create phooney oppositions and play good cop & bad cop role..First PAP created an illusion that PAP MP(s) themselves can fill the role of opposition with opposing views.The pretty face PAP MP & and a baboo singh PAP MP is one such example..and yet the singh is also wip for the PAP !.

Than the NMP scandal...Viswa & Walter Woon are examples.Lots of talk but the momment the fatso became an attorney-general; when his master orders 'jump' !--he asks how high massa.

Than the likes of LTK ,Sylvia Lim and etc.It is also highly plausible PAP 3rd line of defence could also be a planned split within PAP--creation of another wayang.

But as the saying goes,''man proposes and god dispose
s''--