• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Will Singapore Police take action against a ex prostitute

YellowDuck

Alfrescian
Loyal
STORY OF EX-PROSTITUTE IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD ABOUT

I am indeed impressed with the inspired story of Pamela, a Singapore woman who turns to prostitution after getting $500k in debt and ends up marrying her client. Her experience was horrible and she felt humiliated while prostituting herself.

However, she had continued as she wanted to get out of debt. There is even one time where she ended up with gonorrhea that is a sexually transmitted infection. Eventually, she got married to her husband when she was pregnant with their first child. But she is now still in debt of over $400,000.

After reading her story, there is one thing that came to my mind. Doesn't her act of prostituting herself had constitute to an offense of living on or trading in prostitution under the Women’s Charter.

Is there a need for mainstream media to publish such interview and will this create a wrong impression for the youngsters in Singapore. Why is she so proud of her history when she is still in debt that is not much difference of her original amount.

Jin KPO
A.S.S. Contributor

https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/story-ex-prostitute-nothing-be-proud-about

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“Prostitution is only a particular expression of the universal prostitution of the worker”. - Karl Marx

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to charge and convict when there's no evidence? just a bunch of claims. i can also claim i owe $696k and repay all that by working as soothsayer for $6.9k a month.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's every woman's and some man's prerogative to prostitute themselves for money.

It is ok....if you are 'prostituting' to the right masters like the 70%...it is LEEgal.. One thing for sure the Woman's Charter is to protect the woman & punishes the man....if a woman prostitute herself, they keep mum, if a man, make a prostitute out of the woman, to pay for her $400,000 debts....sure, they will throw in section ..blah!, blah!, blah!...at the man & he will land in jail...

AWARE should bring this woman who made herself a slut to task....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So, this woman can be charged for soliciting right? & whoever help her to 'sell', will be charged under .....!! right?

If she had a pimp then the pimp would be committing an offense if he lived off her earnings.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she had a pimp then the pimp would be committing an offense if he lived off her earnings.

Then this woman is opening a can of worms legally. The police can investigate what she is saying by admission right?. If she does not have a pimp, but solicit client herself, she can be charged for soliciting. The police call call up all the men she serviced including the one, she had VD from. I wonder, if they still have to report to that VD clinic at Kelantan Rd now right? ( last time Middle Rd hospital). In the past, you have VD or any STD you have to report to Middle Rd Hospital...& later the nurse will come for a 'house visit' or a letter from the hospital to REMIND YOU FOR FOLLOW UP!...:rolleyes:

So, it is easy to trace that client with VD..:biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only those operating in the designated red light districts require a license.

I don't think it is so straight forward.

Prostitution is only "legal" if you are licensed regardless.

That's why on-line brothels and sex in massage parlours are illegal because they are not licensed.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think it is so straight forward.

Prostitution is only "legal" if you are licensed regardless.

That's why on-line brothels and sex in massage parlours are illegal because they are not licensed.

Licensed to massage....but didn't not specify, what cannot massage...on-line, must Pay ....anything you Pay And Pay....it will be legal...