• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

will NTUC income buy AIA?

seowpeople

Is there a possibility that NTUC Income will buy AIA?

I personally dont believe that AIA can escape this AIG fiscao. I believe sooner or later, AIA will have to merge or sold to some other insurance company. It will be NTUC Income.

The news today asked what does AIG stands for? Answer: America Is Gullible.

The best part of the news report about AIG is

'It's going to blow up,' said a senior Financial Products manager, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorised to speak for the company.

'I have a horrible, horrible, horrible feeling that this is going to end badly.'

What do you do think?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this time the guys at AIG insurance for my home and car insurance say no problem... I really don't know how insulated they are from the parent. :confused: A quick take-over may alleviate my worries.

seowpeople

take over does not mean you keep the same coverage, the same money that AIA has promised you.

Take over can mean a clean slate. If you buy a company that is heavily in debt, are you responsible for the payment of the debt of the company that you bought? Unless it is clearly stated, you are out.

Also you might write down the asset worth to the present market rate.

I personally is worried about AIA future.