• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

will LHL sack lee bee wah ?

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet you'll squirt in your pants if Sam appoints you to be the moderator in the format of TheOnlineCons of a revamped SBF!

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I declared my hope that moniker sunny302 is not an opposition member. I did not categorically state she was. Perhaps I should hav used a "if", "then" construction to reduce the negative emotional association. But that may still not remove the possibility of it taken negatively. It is also appropriate to point out that monikers here could be anyone, and there is a possibility that there are monikers of foreign nationality and foreign institutional representation here. But there is little that can prevent such moniker participation if this forum is kept open in format.

So what's your point in declaring your "hope that moniker sunny302 is not an opposition member."? Why not we declare our hopes that you are not a double headed snake and we did not categorically state you are?

Your intentions are anything but honorable.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot stop you from interpreting in any of the possible meanings you choose to take. You can go on hating the establishment, institutions or people you do not like, and no one can stop you from doing so in the mental domain. I just hope it does not translate to anti-social behavior or anti-establishment behavior that harms the well being of Singapore. That would only hurt Singaporeans in a tangible way.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has moniker Sunny302 said that you have to brand him as an opposition member? More accusations from you again?

You did not border at all to give yourself some time to find out more by sitting back and eyeball the forum's chatter and you zero in on one and declare you know his political orientation if ever there's one? Jeez.

People who think that they are way above others will drop the hardest when they realised that they have failed in their own ambitions to put their views across. :p

I've already replied to his earlier mail and I've no intention for this topic to turn into another flame war as it will lead to nowhere. :biggrin:

But I do look forward to more exhilirating and constructive exchages with him with you guys for future topics ya!! Thks again for the support. Cheers.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the fucker is saying if you disagree with the establishment we are hurting the people
of Singapore and being anti social. What is anti social behaviour? Is it like this?

Go fuck yourself Mongrel 1!

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the fucker is saying if you disagree with the establishment we are hurting the people
of Singapore and being anti social. What is anti social behaviour? Is it like this?

Go fuck yourself Mongrel 1!

That's the typical PAP hype. If you disagree with the PAP that means you are hurting Singapore and Singaporeans. He has a serious problem relating to reality.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who think that they are way above others will drop the hardest when they realised that they have failed in their own ambitions to put their views across. :p

I've already replied to his earlier mail and I've no intention for this topic to turn into another flame war as it will lead to nowhere. :biggrin:

But I do look forward to more exhilirating and constructive exchages with him with you guys for future topics ya!! Thks again for the support. Cheers.

Have a good night's rest.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he dont sack her then she could make him lose the next election !
lightning f.c. never sack their own people la. if any minister screw up, they just do internal transfer only. look at marbok-tan or seee-toh, they move around like playing musical chairs.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of calibre also can be MP. All thank to Thunder Party backdoor policy. Imagine being handed a medal winning sport association and this idiot LBW can run it to the ground. How to run ward like that...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an open forum where we all come to express our views; be it positive or negative ones. If the view expressed by members differs from your own opinion(s), you can either choose to post an alternative for discussion or simply move on..........As human we do have a choice yunoe :rolleyes:

This is untrue, all my best posts have been re-directed to Trash folder...:mad: