• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Kong Hee become a Reprobate?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reprobate
1. a person rejected by god and beyond hope of salvation.
2. a depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person

kong_hee_2.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reprobate

Reprobate! wow!, a word, in which I rarely hear or seen used for a very long time.

Don't think the younger generation know of this word either..anyway, most of them these days, can not even be bothered if you were to call them REPROBATE...they have no shame , at all. Most likely they will just shrug their shoulders & shake their heads, and say " so what"!.

In the past, it was a very embarassing thing, to be called Reprobate...:wink:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reprobate

kong_hee_2.jpg

hahahahahhaa. fucking con man. they should just lock him up and throw away the keys. hahahahahhaha.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Reprobate

I see little point in trying to teach sinkies bombastic terms when they have yet to grasp the basics of the language.:eek:

You'd be better off starting from scratch with the most basic grammar.:wink:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see little point in trying to teach sinkies bombastic terms when they have yet to grasp the basics of the language.:eek:

hehe.. I think some samsters are just lazy to type proper english

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That was , why I said, "wow! REPBROBATE!"...try Pariah..as in Per ria ya..not as par lia!!..bet they don't even know the meaning of..

REPROBATE..that is out of their league...:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehe.. I think some samsters are just lazy to type proper english

Will the Christian Church excommunicate Kong Kee Fatt Choy & his wife?:wink:

9I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

12What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."
(1 Cor 5:9-13) NASB

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will the Christian Church excommunicate Kong Kee Fatt Choy & his wife?:wink:

9I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat.

12What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13 God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."
(1 Cor 5:9-13) NASB

exocommunicate? Who is going to do so? CHC excommunicate CHC? :biggrin:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
exocommunicate? Who is going to do so? CHC excommunicate CHC? :biggrin:

Excommunicate:

–verb (used with object)
to cut off from communion with a church or exclude from the sacraments of a church by ecclesiastical sentence.
to exclude or expel from membership or participation in any group, association, etc.: an advertiser excommunicated from a newspaper.