• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Aware's ideas work?

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
All policies will be useless because Sinkies are too materialistic. They keep wanting their children to be better than others. That is not wrong but it adds more stress to their already stressful lives, especially when success is defined so narrowly. They also tend to look down on those who don't do as well as them. When you take all these into consideration, it is better off to just enjoy your life without children or perhaps with just one child.

The cause of PAP having a stranglehold on power or the accursed FT policy is solely due to Sinkies' mentality. When animals are stressed, for example, in captivity, they don't procreate or they fire blanks, same goes for humans.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aware causing some of the problem.
1. Asking too much ( cause many jobless company prefer FT)
2. Ask for maintenance fee after divorce>> dont the female have hand and leg to work. Is fair if ask for child maintenance fee not wife maintenance fee.
3. If want longer rest just take leave or unpaid. What is so special. If cannot manage mean the have planning problem. Have to seek help from others.

The truth most(99%) will not employ Singaporean female that going to pregnant/give birth. Because the leave too long. Reservist 2 week some already KPKB let alone pregnant will cause more problem like MC/urgent leave/child care leave. Not that company dont like the pregnant female.
The problem is who will take over the workload? Temparory hire a person not easy and also need time to train. Spread the work to other co-wroker that will make most people unhappy.
Gov should reduce the maternity leave to 3 month max or 10 week. And child care leave 2~4 day max.
If Aware complant women hard to find jobs. They themself are are the one to blame.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aware causing some of the problem.
1. Asking too much ( cause many jobless company prefer FT)
2. Ask for maintenance fee after divorce>> dont the female have hand and leg to work. Is fair if ask for child maintenance fee not wife maintenance fee.
3. If want longer rest just take leave or unpaid. What is so special. If cannot manage mean the have planning problem. Have to seek help from others.

The truth most(99%) will not employ Singaporean female that going to pregnant/give birth. Because the leave too long. Reservist 2 week some already KPKB let alone pregnant will cause more problem like MC/urgent leave/child care leave. Not that company dont like the pregnant female.
The problem is who will take over the workload? Temparory hire a person not easy and also need time to train. Spread the work to other co-wroker that will make most people unhappy.
Gov should reduce the maternity leave to 3 month max or 10 week. And child care leave 2~4 day max.
If Aware complant women hard to find jobs. They themself are are the one to blame.

hi there

1. bro bingo!
2. such individuals always marked themselves as the weaker sex so that they get the max of everything.
3. literally, putting down the guy thing.
4. honest, guys in sheepishland suck big time.
5. just don't use some crocodile tears as some weapons to get things!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This AWARE fellow not happy that Sinkie man get more? Then try to serve NS...

I was applying to the National Institute of Education to become a teacher, and saw that the pay scale was different depending on your gender. Regardless of job performance or experience, men earn more, to make up for the fact that they serve mandatory National Service.

A little more research, and I found out that generally, more men hold higher positions earning more money than women. Of the few women occupying higher ranks, I can only imagine the discrimination and the stereotyping they are faced with. And where a woman gets pregnant, she may be dismissed because the company does not want to deal with her absence from work. The unfairness of this horror! This made me re-think my entire career. What could I do?

With Women Charter, they still feel it is not enough?

So many difficult questions. I feel like being a woman has its disadvantages, but that does not mean that I should accept it as the status quo. I should work towards changing the circumstances around me to my advantage. There is no such thing as "no choice" - there is always a choice in how we respond. Mine is to work towards creating more choices for me, and for women in Singapore.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aware doesn't get it. It is not that the powers up there do not know that
these will increase birthrate. They probably know that it will work very well
and we can well afford it with plenty to spare.

I am very sure someone would have brought these up during a brainstorming
session, only to be given an incredulous look.

The whole idea, though not spoken, is to increase certain groups of people
who is felt to be beneficial to Singapore, not wholesale increase. These policies
which if effected will result in massive increase in the very segments that
cannot afford to have so many children and results in large dysfunctional
families, in their opinion. I'm sure most of you know what I am talking about,
doesn't matter if I agree with it or not.

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, most lesbians that I know are actually bisexual. In the end, they still think a prick is the bestest.

Most of them are dumped by men and decided to turn to the same sex for comfort. This probably explains why they are so angry with men and would try to suggest things that would make men suffer.

wierd leh, a lesbian group being 'concerned' about falling birth rates.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, most lesbians that I know are actually bisexual. In the end, they still think a prick is the bestest.

Most of them are dumped by men and decided to turn to the same sex for comfort. This probably explains why they are so angry with men and would try to suggest things that would make men suffer.

government has already know what we are facing. It is just that they lack the political will to do it. Vote for opposition to pressure the government. We can afford to pay prata man doing nothing for 4.25million per yr. Why you can't give us a better deal as you always threaten Singaporean that without new babies, we will go into recession.

They have the too much leeway in Singapore. We have given them too much power. We have lost our bargaining power. It start with the people and it shall end with the people.

Take back what is yours and you can show them that they are the ones who are the liability to Singapore. They are the ones who are resistant to change. It just like the older generation Japan who has too much grip on to power and refusing to change.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes, thats why those butches join aware. in order to take advantage of those women in their confused situation. its really a good hunting ground.