• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will an mRNA vaccine alter my DNA?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
ignore.JPG

2025 population. those that uses mrna.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are two types of vaccines : mRNA based (Pfizer/Moderna) and DNA based (J&J/Astra Zeneca)

Both program your cells to do the same thing...make spike proteins...but use a different mechanism

mRNA vaxx stays outside the cell nucleus within the cytoplasm, while dna vaxx enters the nucleus of the cell
where your DNA resides.

No one has studied the effects of such interactions but when your nucleus starts to treat a foreign piece
of dna as your own, you need to understand that this is uncharted territory.
AZ is modified chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector la you fucking moron

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are two types of vaccines : mRNA based (Pfizer/Moderna) and DNA based (J&J/Astra Zeneca)

Both program your cells to do the same thing...make spike proteins...but use a different mechanism

mRNA vaxx stays outside the cell nucleus within the cytoplasm, while dna vaxx enters the nucleus of the cell
where your DNA resides.

No one has studied the effects of such interactions but when your nucleus starts to treat a foreign piece
Quackery at work here. Information dispensed from someone who knows fark all about how mRNA works. No one has studied the effects? Really? Get the fark out of here!

Get out from behind your ignore button and engage me and stop hiding like a coward.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quackery at work here. Information dispensed from someone who knows fark all about how mRNA works. No one has studied the effects? Really? Get the fark out of here!

Get out from behind your ignore button and engage me and stop hiding like a coward.
if only he had stayed a bit longer in school he would have understood mRNA

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

where your DNA resides.

Ehhh..... I get swell and solid hard on penis erection with AZ... love it.... cant complaint, compromise..... pass...

Last edited:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i'm really curious how the antivax group would handle this covid crisis if they were in charge....

- No mrna vaccine
- only conventional vaccine (sinovac, j&j)
- not compulsory
- strict 5 years lockdown
- close schools, offices,factories, cancel all sports, social events

Isn't vax better?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i'm really curious how the antivax group would handle this covid crisis if they were in charge....

- No mrna vaccine
- not compulsory

Isn't vax better?
The backward-thinking morons will send us back to the dark ages. That is why they are losers and can only hide behind their computer criticizing those who are progressive in thinking.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

- No mrna vaccine
- not compulsory

Isn't vax better?

It's ok . They are soundly beaten and left to lick their wounds

They can slither back to their little wormholes while the rest of us move on and leave this fucking pandemic behind us

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal

- No mrna vaccine
- not compulsory

Isn't vax better?
certainly vax is betterer , IF the vaccine is tested to be 100% safe , not the pfizer , moderna sneakily and hastitly way of testing and evaluation ,
in collusion with WHO , passing a poison as a miracle cure.

you asked : Actually i'm really curious how the antivax group would handle this covid crisis if they were in charge....

firstly there is no antivax group, it does not exist. Thisss misnomer was invented by those with an agenda ,
to disgrace and humiliate those non-vaxxedddd socially.
Those not wanting to get vaxxed is simply a peersonal choooice. BUT they NEVER discourage others not to go for vaxxx, unlike the pro-vaxx
group who constantly urging people to vax, they are so adamant in promoting vaccination that it become their business to attack those non-vaxx

many people , including doctors , all over the world have reported that vit D , zinc supplement , invermectin are able to fight the virus .
instead of working towards this direction , by doing more study , doctors were banned from prescribing these. doctors are not allowed to
whisper the words Natural Immunity.

If you are PRO -VAX, no need to come here to campaign incessantly , no need to attack those non-vax unreasonable and foolishly.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
certainly vax is betterer , IF the vaccine is tested to be 100% safe , not the pfizer , moderna sneakily and hastitly way of testing and evaluation ,

you asked : Actually i'm really curious how the antivax group would handle this covid crisis if they were in charge....

firstly there is no antivax group, it does not exist. Thisss misnomer was invented by those with an agenda ,
Those not wanting to get vaxxed is simply a peersonal choooice. BUT they NEVER discourage others not to go for vaxxx, unlike the pro-vaxx
group who constantly urging people to vax, they are so adamant in promoting vaccination that it become their business to attack those non-vaxx

many people , including doctors , all over the world have reported that vit D , zinc supplement , invermectin are able to fight the virus .
instead of working towards this direction , by doing more study , doctors were banned from prescribing these. doctors are not allowed to

If you are PRO -VAX, no need to come here to campaign incessantly , no need to attack those non-vax unreasonable and foolishly.

Anti vaxxers exist and they are ignorant uneducated simple minded Neanderthals. There is no other way to say it

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't campaign incessantly. I just want to know what is your solution? Do you have an alternative, better plan if you reject the mrna vaccines so that deaths are lower and normal life resumes quicker?

I'm genuinely curious.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

@cocobobo has been a forummer here since 2009 and you are here last month. What gives you the farking right to tell him or anyone not to come here and post their views?

BTW, you're a farking idiot. I have the right to say that because you are an absolute moron to think that invermectin cures.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
@cocobobo has been a forummer here since 2009 and you are here last month. What gives you the farking right to tell him or anyone not to come here and post their views?

BTW, you're a farking idiot. I have the right to say that because you are an absolute moron to think that invermectin cures.

hi BLACKIE , say what u like. no problem :FU:

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi you blackies, are you very angry ? for what ? anger makes you an idiot because anger affects your thinking.
Your thoughts become exaggerated, and rigid. You treat assumptions as facts; you may become irrational.
Anger is also linked to depression. :laugh::laugh: