• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wikileak and Alan Shadrake

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant the police set up a police Post at high risk areas to deter crime? CSJ and CSC are not criminals

They are the worst kind of criminals. 知法犯法. The Police have never arrested them or charged them on the spot but have requested them to desist. Predictably they will force the police to charge them so that they can be martyrs.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are the worst kind of criminals. 知法犯法. The Police have never arrested them or charged them on the spot but have requested them to desist. Predictably they will force the police to charge them so that they can be martyrs.

You called them "the worst kind of criminals"? Then you do not know what are real criminals!

Predictably you are a pappy dog who is not able to differentiate between active citizenry and real criminals. No wonder our men in blue are looking more like poodles on a leash, to be used by the emperor at his whims and fancies!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HEllo Bro Methink, you are here to fuck those worthless sinkie PAP ball licking losers again. welcome welcome..

OH yeah did you remember the previous time you are here? THere are some old sinkie farts here saying that you got to behave in a certain way stated by them in order to be legal to support a particular party.

I am still thinking what type of person will come up with such fuck up idea.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
They think they are the emperors of ethics and behaviors. Following in the footsteps of the His Loyal Majesty Lee Con You, regulating the behaviors all his subjects in sinkieland!

Haha... poor foolish subjects themselves! Maybe they should be called Clear Asses!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They think they are the emperors of ethics and behaviors. Following in the footsteps of the His Loyal Majesty Lee Con You, regulating the behaviors all his subjects in sinkieland!

Haha... poor foolish subjects themselves! Maybe they should be called Clear Asses!

That kind of behavior is so primitive and you can find it here in this forum. I thought sinkieland is 1st world, how come the behavior is so 3rd..

Maybe i should search that post and put it here again to analyse it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This post:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=622350#post622350

If you want to engage people online and at the same time identify yourself as an SDP supporter, you should maintain proper manners even if your opponent does not.

This is because people will be look at how you behave. Your behaviour will give them excuse to judge your party.

Remember: your opponent does not identify himself/herself with any party. She is individual, unaffiliated. But you have publicly announced your affiliation. That's the difference.

Unfair?

No, it is not unfair. You have chosen to support SDP, and for better or worse, that places constraints on your online behaviour.

This sinkie thinks that i am the spokesperson for SDP.. WAHAHHA!!!!

It makes me thinks that these sinkie old farts treat this forum as their only place to make their political views known to others.. come on, this is just a forum.

If you want to make your political views known. do something else more practical... be creative like the SDP..

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah... I agree with you. Who the heck they think they are? Trying to be the emperor of behavior here?

We are not even members of SDP let alone spokepersons of the party! Anyone is free to comment on any aspect of any party here. I support any party that is in real opposition to the PAP. I will call a pig a pig when I see one. Likewise, a pappy dog here is very easy to spot. And I will call one when I recognise it.

Clear asses who want to pass themselves off as opposition will not get pass my sharp scrutiny. Hahaha... I just love to engage these dogs!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah... I agree with you. Who the heck they think they are? Trying to be the emperor of behavior here?

We are not even members of SDP let alone spokepersons of the party! Anyone is free to comment on any aspect of any party here. I support any party that is in real opposition to the PAP. I will call a pig a pig when I see one. Likewise, a pappy dog here is very easy to spot. And I will call one when I recognise it.

Clear asses who want to pass themselves off as opposition will not get pass my sharp scrutiny. Hahaha... I just love to engage these dogs!

i am expecting them to try to Lord over others in the future post and see what they will get from me. WAHAHAHAH.

Some of those i recognize is

Thick face shit
scroobl ass

and some others.. All of them are from the caveman generation but their ego is as high as the mountain. They view themselves as the Lord of all universe. What ever they say must be the truth and others have to agree upon and follow or else there will be disaster. hahaha!!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's guys are just commoners,it is Self-preservation!

I humbly ask my fellow citizens to join me to give them a bloody nose during the coming eretcion.

How to vote for opposition parties when they have supporters who are so violent and want to fight and slash like 369 members to give other peace-loving citizens "a bloody nose" ? If they want to give people a "bloody nose" then they should join the 369 members and be prepared to fight and not hide.

They are advocate of kamikazi and don't care whether Singapore and its citizens suffered under half-baked oppositions who won't hesitate to lie and create instability with their irrresponsible politicking?

Furthermore, people who can't even spell correctly, or won't bother even to be careful with simple words - how to be responsible in the affairs of the country?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to vote for opposition parties when they have supporters who are so violent and want to fight and slash like 369 members to give other peace-loving citizens "a bloody nose" ? If they want to give people a "bloody nose" then they should join the 369 members and be prepared to fight and not hide.

They are advocate of kamikazi and don't care whether Singapore and its citizens suffered under half-baked oppositions who won't hesitate to lie and create instability with their irrresponsible politicking?

Furthermore, people who can't even spell correctly, or won't bother even to be careful with simple words - how to be responsible in the affairs of the country?
Dear Myo539,

I am merely following yr hero,my PM LHL mah

Quote:I need to fix the opposition parties-by PM LHL

Last edited: