• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife said : I am deprived !

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to deal with wifey when they say they are deprived ?

Wife complain that i only give her present when she reach her birthday.

Wife complain that their friends got to travel to Australia and Japan annually, but she didnt !

sigh !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to know you your plight, if your wife like to compare every little thing, the best is "divorce", although i do not encourage but it may even do more damage if you dont resolve situation like yours which I feel it is can be under control unless otherwise.

All the best and I hope its turn out well and better for you and your wife.:smile:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wife complain that their friends got to travel to Australia and Japan annually, but she didnt !

sigh !!!!!!!!!!!

mine too...:(:(:(

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 scenarios....

1, she wans ur attention and wans to be pamper.

2, if she cant get these from you, god bless.....
make early checks watz yours and watz hers....

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'poreans are starved of sex. The men are complaining about everything and anything because they dont get enough bonks. And the women are unhappy and uncontented and asking for holidays and bags because they're not getting enough sex too.

Other people are fucking 4 or 5 nights a week, whereas S'poreans are fucking only 4-5 times a month!

I wonder whether lolobunny is getting enough of it?

jw5

Loyal

sigh !!!!!!!!!!!
Why must she be so envious of others?

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

sigh !!!!!!!!!!!

From the looks of what you have mentioned, it seems like your wife is yearning for your attention. Communication is very important. Perhaps, spending more time with her should improve your situation.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

sigh !!!!!!!!!!!

You are the stupid fool in this instance.

You should have found out her materialistic character when you are dating !! Your wife's eye most probably triangle shape. This means she will stick with you during good times but will leave in a jiffy if bad !!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh oh ! more bad times ahead buddy...... this is one of womens early signals.
She wants to divorce but dunno how to bring up the subject..... kaypoh advisors usually advise them to start slowly with topics like - " I am deprived.... "

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the stupid fool in this instance.

You should have found out her materialistic character when you are dating !! Your wife's eye most probably triangle shape. This means she will stick with you during good times but will leave in a jiffy if bad !!

What if she has round eyes? Or almondy shape types? :smile: