• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife kowtows to angry hubby at void deck: Are S'porean women too subservient?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so let said that it is PRC family,
what can we do, if the wife willingly kowtow to her husband.
is there a law, where the poodle can use to arrest him ?

probably not.

so there is nothing poodle can do, maybe the newspaper can shame him, and public make a lot of noise until his boss fire him. but this is singapore, billion dollars lost, sinkie also made no noise.

so i think. there is going to be nothing done.

we can only shake our head.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dont think the family is singaporean. Look more like PRC and seriously, only PRC man would treat their woman like that.

The way the son treat their mother si another indication.

yes...singaporean man always kena bully by woman ...and those men are are happy about it . some even give the excuses that they are gentleman .:biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we should support this man!!! but this news come out right timing to ask for more protection for the whore charter!!! fuck!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys! Maybe the mother kowtow to protect the her sons! otherwise the boys might bore the brunt of of the punishment!

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a woman gets bullied, all the feminists claim that sinkie women are subservient.

When a man gets bullied, the same people never say anything.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
confirmed it'sPRC family lah. Which Sinkie woman is so stupid and subservient as to kowtow in public humiliation? If Sinkie woman she'll give him a kick in his groin. There's also the WC to protect her from abuse whether physical or emotional.:rolleyes:

R

redlightmeansgo

that's explains the influx of Chinese FTs - MIW reinforcing their mandate to rule the state, from top down, "Now kneel 40 times, suck my dick and call me daddy!"

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You Cock brain :oIo:

You think you can walk out of a marriage without paying a single cent in any developed country?? :oIo:?

Try finding out what happens in USA dumbfuck :oIo:

IDIOTIC EUNUCH! U R ONE OF THE EUNUCH WHO SUPPORT WHORE CHARTER! THIS WHORE CHARTER IS A STONE AGE CHARTER! IN REAL LIFE, MAN CONTRIBUTE A LOT MORE FOR THE FAMILY AND WHEN DIVORCED STILL MUST PAY THE CHO BO LAN WIFE!!! LEGALLY IN SINKAPOOR, MAN IS ON THE LOSING END IN MARRIAGE DUE TO THIS WHORE CHARTER!!!

I KNOW U R GOING FOR YOUR SEXUAL REASSIGNMENT OPS SOON, THATS WHY YOU WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE WHORE CHARTER! U TALK ABOUT USA? THEN U GO USA, BE A WOMAN AND GO THROUGH MARRIED LIFE! YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IS FAIRNESS! USA ONLY GOT HUMAN RIGHTS AND NOT STUPID WOMAN CHARTER, U EUNUCH! I THINK WILL LOVE THIS! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought such things only happens in ancient times, like in operas or movies. It's sad to see humans still behaving such a way in this era.

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
40 laps around the HDB block? wow! he must've been a PTI or maybe RSM? don't think any sinkie woman would concede to such treatment. i guess she's probably a foreign bride.

kudos to the guy for setting some precedence in teaching the woman, her place.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so mad at this vile sg man

if i am in singapore, i will definitely take legal action against this animal!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QDZ0BZKzTj8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QDZ0BZKzTj8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>