• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why ?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they dont trust those japanese product . why is that singapore got so many japanese products ? taxation is the only thing that come across my mind . :wink:

How goes the Japanese trader who bought an exquisite penthouse in Shingapore but got held back before he could come here and add to the local economy? Is he still appealing or is he now in jail.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How goes the Japanese trader who bought an exquisite penthouse in Shingapore but got held back before he could come here and add to the local economy? Is he still appealing or is he now in jail.

i dont know about this case ....lets talk about e-cigar in this thread :wink:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u dun want to pay tax to their pocket, then don't smoke loh!

if you could channel your strength to fight Jesus into fighting anti-smoking....

many quit cigarettes after they believed in Jesus....wanna try? :biggrin:

Save it Teekee, U believe in ME, I will be 1000 times better than Your so call GOD.......

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this is a warning to gay cult

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qCCKj9ZmUaA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qCCKj9ZmUaA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u dun believe in God, why you post this?

Paul Washer is a faithful Christian..I posted his video here before..

i posted this does not mean i believe in that gayman ..its just a warning to others about this gay cults ..by the way , your boyfriend ( dick washer ) is like you ..never use brain . :wink::biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i posted this does not mean i believe in that gayman ..its just a warning to others about this gay cults ..by the way , your boyfriend ( dick washer ) is like you ..never use brain . :wink::biggrin:

why do you want to lead people to hell?

what's your motive?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why do you want to lead people to hell?

what's your motive?

if being smart will go to hell ..then i rather go hell ( i know theres no hell :biggrin: ) .

i know you are a pestor in some gay church trying to con ppl money ..i wont let you do that :biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey dun anyhow say lah, since when did i asked anybody here for contributions? :biggrin:

since when i said it here :wink:....you know the real money is in your gay nest :wink: be careful , when the shit hit the fan ...you will be another mingyi . :wink: