• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why singapore goverment ban the sale of E-cigarette ? any idea to lift the ban ? the excuse that the goverment said is that as anything looks like cigarette it is ban ..what about real cigarette ? why dont they ban it ? number 1 reason i guess its because the goverment wants ppl not to stop smoking because it can bring tax into their pocket ?:confused:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
why singapore goverment ban the sale of E-cigarette ? any idea to lift the ban ? the excuse that the goverment said is that as anything looks like cigarette it is ban ..what about real cigarette ? why dont they ban it ? number 1 reason i guess its because the goverment wants ppl not to stop smoking because it can bring tax into their pocket ?:confused:

if u dun want to pay tax to their pocket, then don't smoke loh!

if you could channel your strength to fight Jesus into fighting anti-smoking....

many quit cigarettes after they believed in Jesus....wanna try? :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if u dun want to pay tax to their pocket, then don't smoke loh!

if you could channel your strength to fight Jesus into fighting anti-smoking....:biggrin:

gayboy , read my post carefully .

i dont want ppl to pay tabacco tax and stop smoking thats why im trying to introduce E-cigar . i dont want ppl to pay 20% tax to their pestors thats why i speak the truth about your invisible man .:wink:

invisible man is more like a devil then tabacco .:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
gayboy , read my post carefully .

i dont want ppl to pay tabacco tax and stop smoking thats why im trying to introduce E-cigar . i dont want ppl to pay 20% tax to their pestors thats why i speak the truth about your invisible man .:wink:

invisible man is more like a devil then tabacco .:biggrin:

why so complicated? just quit smoking, you dun even need E-cigar?

E-cigar doesn't contain the addictive nicotine?

now why do you want people to kick one addiction to go onto another?

Simplify my boy, simplify...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many quit cigarettes after they believed in Jesus....wanna try? :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

many ppl also kena gongtau when they believe the invisible gayman . you are one good living example :biggrin::biggrin:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's banned for now because they haven't quite figure out how to generate revenue from e-cig yet.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
erhem...which one? :biggrin:

dont be lazy ...i dont have to spoon feed you all of the time . go and do some yahoo search . i know you are always waiting ppl to provide you with answers . just like waiting for your invisible gayboy for answer . :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
why so complicated? just quit smoking, you dun even need E-cigar?

E-cigar doesn't contain the addictive nicotine?

now why do you want people to kick one addiction to go onto another?

Simplify my boy, simplify...

Is smoking a sin? Did Jesus metioned that it is bad?

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

444e111058.jpg

because everytime you buy an e cig, they kill a kitten.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Smoking is outlawed in most of the developed world anyway, except of course, Japan. Why fret so much over our less privileged brethren? :P:P:P

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Smoking is outlawed in most of the developed world anyway, except of course, Japan. Why fret so much?

the sale of e-cigar is everywhere in developed country for example : japan , america , korea , taiwan , uk , hongkong .. ect so i dont know whats the problem .

bro , im trying to bring this amazing product to singapore . thats why im pissed . i just cant understand the goverement when they told me its banned because it looks like a cigarette . :confused: . if they were to give me a reasonable answer then i accept it .

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
the sale of e-cigar is everywhere in developed country for example : japan , america , korea , taiwan , uk , hongkong .. ect so i dont know whats the problem .

bro , im trying to bring this amazing product to singapore . thats why im pissed . i just cant understand the goverement when they told me its banned because it looks like a cigarette . :confused: . if they were to give me a reasonable answer then i accept it .

Hmm haha well what could you expect them to say, neh? Let me help them give you a more convincing reason.

"It looks very strange and it is something we don't think we should trust."

Sounds very xenophobic and what the locals say "swa ku".

"This is Western filth by America that tries to again compromise the well-being of Asian people."

Sounds a bit like what Mahathir would say.

Nah, if I go on you'd call me a running dog or something hahaha :p:p:p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hmm haha well what could you expect them to say, neh? Let me help them give you a more convincing reason.

"It looks very strange and it is something we don't think we should trust."

Sounds very xenophobic and what the locals say "swa ku".

"This is Western filth by America that tries to again compromise the well-being of Asian people."

Sounds a bit like what Mahathir would say.

Nah, if I go on you'd call me a running dog or something hahaha :p:p:p

this product is first invented in china ..and many american and japanese company have started selling it .

i understand that maybe singapore goverment is "swa ku " but i even agreed to send those product from japan to have a lab test in singapore . im confident in this product . in fact a lab test have already been tested in japan and america .....and they found out that there is no negative substance in this product .

no worries , i wont call you running dog if you talk sense ...:smile:

Last edited:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
this product is first invented in china ..and many american and japanese company have started selling it .

i understand that maybe singapore goverment is "swa ku " but i even agreed to send those product from japan to have a lab test in singapore . im confident in this product . in fact a lab test have already been tested in japan and america .....and they found out that there is no negative substance in this product .

no worries , i wont call you running dog if you talk sense ...:smile:

Oh my they don't trust products from Japan. Maybe they aren't ready to explore new things yet, to impose uniform taxation on :p:p:p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oh my they don't trust products from Japan. Maybe they aren't ready to explore new things yet, to impose uniform taxation on :p:p:p

if they dont trust those japanese product . why is that singapore got so many japanese products ? taxation is the only thing that come across my mind . :wink: