• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why you married to your wife?

Geylang Cheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning, a few bros tekan me because me and my ugly wife dun have sex anymore.

Now the question I want to ask all of you married men is why you married to your wife?

Was it :

1. Your wife was very beautiful and she make you steam all the time. :p

2. Your wife not so good looking but very hot when making love.:biggrin:

3. Your wife not so good looking and not so hot but very good personality and kind hearted attitude.:o

4. Your wife fucked up looking and no personality but your potential in law got a lot of money.:eek:

5. Shot gun.. boh pian. :(

Would like to hear from you guys. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because my wife-to-be got a brain and knows how to be a woman and able to help me in my biz.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sorry. Not married so I can't help.

If I did have a chance to get married, it would have to be to a brainy woman too.

This would maximise the chance of having a smart kid who hopefully, would not turn out to another Mai Hum Loong. :biggrin:

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't find mine in your selection...

My wife is average looking with an average personality and not so good attitude....

Well, a choice you can't regret....

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro , Thats married life ! It will never be the same from courtship days to the point of marriage with kids. Nothing remains the same execpt your wallet gets lighter by the day one way or another.

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife is not beautiful, not hot in bed, bad attitude, not rich, no personality. We got married to each other because we know we deserve each other.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
mine was great body hot sex, friends used to say she got a "mo niu sen chai"..but that was before marriage...now after marriage...she is just like a piece of counterfeit painting...
"Looks like the real thing but worthless in value"...:(:(:(:(

jw5

Loyal
pica
But the question is still relevant even though the selections are not applicable to you. Why did you marry your wife?

Temujin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple, I see her as somebody who can be with me together ... enhancing each others experience on earth .... :smile:

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friends say my wife is pretty but after dating for 2 years plus & married 4 a year plus....i think shez quite ordinary looking & a bit bah bah now.....at least shez there 4 me when i m depressed or 2 share my joy.....tatz y i choose 2 b with her.....

jw5

Loyal
You love her as a whole or you love her hole? :smile:
Just joking, don't angry ok? :smile::smile: