• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why YOU bloody Sinkies won't work ah?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worker controls hit hotels <!--10 min-->
Hotels and transport firms find it hard to attract S'porean workers <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr></tr> <tr></tr><!-- headline one : start --> <tr></tr><!-- headline one : end --> <tr></tr><!-- Author --> <tr> <td class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colspan="2">By Goh Chin Lian, Senior Political Correspondent
</td></tr><!-- show image if available --> <tr valign="bottom"> <td width="330">
cljobs28.jpg

</td> <td width="10">
c.gif
</td> <td valign="bottom">
c.gif

Hotels are among the businesses which say they are struggling because few Singaporeans want to work for them - even in an economic downturn. -- ST PHOTO: DESMOND FOO
</td></tr></tbody></table>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--> THE services sector is feeling the squeeze from recent government moves that effectively restrict the inflow of foreign workers and push bosses to turn to local workers.

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
hotel jobs are mostly shite anyway. the filipinos can have it. it's white collar jobs... even usa is outsourcing their legal services.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal

1) ok tell u ... daily 12-hr shifts for $1000+ per month is too tiring and too trying for me ...

2) graveyard shifts - i can't sleep in the daytime ... HDB estates are too noisy - neighbours at the corridor, karang guni man shouting, kids playing, horns blaring, and bloody neighbours forever renovating their individual flats in the 'mature estate' where i live ...

go ahead, hire ah tiong, ah neh, ah noy ... whatever ... :cool:

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the good middle level jobs have been snatched up by FT and PRs. These hotel jobs are the leftover which are lowly paid and back-breaking. Just look at those unemployed and you can see that a sizable proportion are PMETs who are more than qualified to hold middle level positions.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worker controls hit hotels <!--10 min-->
Hotels and transport firms find it hard to attract S'porean workers <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr></tr> <tr></tr><!-- headline one : start --> <tr></tr><!-- headline one : end --> <tr></tr><!-- Author --> <tr> <td class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colspan="2">By Goh Chin Lian, Senior Political Correspondent
</td></tr><!-- show image if available --> <tr valign="bottom"> <td width="330">
cljobs28.jpg

</td> <td width="10">
c.gif
</td> <td valign="bottom">
c.gif

Hotels are among the businesses which say they are struggling because few Singaporeans want to work for them - even in an economic downturn. -- ST PHOTO: DESMOND FOO
</td></tr></tbody></table>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--> THE services sector is feeling the squeeze from recent government moves that effectively restrict the inflow of foreign workers and push bosses to turn to local workers.

i have been saying for years

i even started a thread realting my experience hiring help for my restaurant

singaporeans are really damn fussy and choosy

few are willing to work hard

anyway let things work themselves out

as long as i can hire within the ratio i will be happy

Beshitted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you just move to Mainland China.

You can have all the Ah Tiong you ever want.:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

i have been saying for years

i even started a thread realting my experience hiring help for my restaurant

singaporeans are really damn fussy and choosy

few are willing to work hard

anyway let things work themselves out

as long as i can hire within the ratio i will be happy

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

go ahead, hire ah tiong, ah neh, ah noy ... whatever ... :cool:

So happy happy now ah.But wait...The sons & daughters of yours in time will have to work for these ah tiongs and ah nehs sons and daughters someday as maids and toilet cleaners and drivers.OK or not:eek:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hotels want workers cheap even though they rake in millions !

They refuse minimum wage . FTs is an option .