• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Tom Cruise never consider for role of 007 ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is good enough for the role of Ethan in Mission Impossible, why not James Bond ?

I think he's too baby-faced or at least too boyish-looks.

Not the James Bond as described by Ian Fleming.

(I think only, personal opinion, please don't bomb me!)

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think Lau Bond has to be British.
don't like Daniel Craig as JB, he look more like a JB villain than the suave and charming secret agent.

like to see Jude Law as 007.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think Lau Bond has to be British.
don't like Daniel Craig as JB, he look more like a JB villain than the suave and charming secret agent.

like to see Jude Law as 007.

Good suggestion! The best ever James Bond unsurpassable is Pierce Brosnan.

前无古人 (even counting Sean Connery),后无来者。Daniel Craig is crap.

Jude Law would be a good choice. Another one is Sean Bean.

But I think he's auto-disqualified since he played opposite to Brosnan in Goldeneyes.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe they found him too short to be James Bond. But I personally feel that Tom Cruise looks like a gangster; handsome but not charismatic. Then again Daniel Craig is neither handsome nor charismatic. Another disappointment is Timothy Dalton.

Maybe they can considering casting Tay Ping Hui.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Sean Connery or Roger Moore a Briton ?

Sean Connery is Scottish, Roger Moore is English, Timothy Dalton is Welsh and Pierce Brosnan was Irish-English. Yes, all James Bonds have to be Brits somewhat. On Her Majesty's service, remember? :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Precisely!

Tom Cruise destroys the whole movie with his teenager looks and baby fats. When I watched it I thought the underlying theme of the movie was about a portrayal of teenage angst! The only saving grace was that particular one movie with Maggie Q in it. Damn sexy.

I think you're one of the rare folk who share my view that Pierce Brosnan is a damn good 007. Sean Connery has a very good charm which made his famous too, no doubt. Personally my fav is Roger Moore.

Daniel Craig is a piece of shit that can go to hell. I thought they were deliberately destroying the franchise.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daniel Craig is a piece of shit that can go to hell. I thought they were deliberately destroying the franchise.

Remember the scene where Daniel Craig was captured and made to sit on a chair that had a hollow base. And the villains slapped his balls with a pendulum. That scene destroyed my impression of the James Bond character completely.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever you argue with me about mistakes or whatever, I never faint. Now you intro TPH for JB, I faint and pengz!

Tay Ping Hui is very popular with Singaporean girls.

He is the ambassador for Tag Heuer. Tag Heuer must have found Tay Ping Hui very suave looking, saat saat.

One Catholic High boy has already been cast as Zorro; Tay Ping Hui is another Catholic High boy. He will portray James Bond well.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe they found him too short to be James Bond. But I personally feel that Tom Cruise looks like a gangster; handsome but not charismatic. Then again Daniel Craig is neither handsome nor charismatic. Another disappointment is Timothy Dalton.

Maybe they can considering casting Tay Ping Hui.

Oh yes, Timothy Dalton.

He was so nondescript and shallow that I didn't even remember his existence until you mentioned him.

The most forgettable James bond ever.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tay Ping Hui is very popular with Singaporean girls.

He is the ambassador for Tag Heuer. Tag Heuer must have found Tay Ping Hui very suave looking, saat saat.

One Catholic High boy has already been cast as Zorro; Tay Ping Hui is another Catholic High boy. He will portray James Bond well.

What's Tag Huer? I wear Rolex. Anyway, frankly from the heart without prejuice, his last series with moustache and goatee to look more macho was disastrous. It was cut short and discontinued.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh yes, Timothy Dalton.

He was so nondescript and shallow that I didn't even remember his existence until you mentioned him.

The most forgettable James bond ever.

Tim was just there to fill the Welsh quota for political correctness.

Whatever, whoever, Pierce Brosnan was the best, quintessential, bar none.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You said you went Tong Building to buy.

Re-read properly hah. I sent it to Tong Building for servicing. The person who gifted with that bought it there.

It was after I swam with it on at Pulau Ubin jetty. I got a little worried and sent it to be serviced.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re-read properly hah. I sent it to Tong Building for servicing. The person who gifted with that bought it there.

It was after I swam with it on at Pulau Ubin jetty. I got a little worried and sent it to be serviced.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=541322&postcount=31

You clearly announced to the world: 'My Rolex bought at Tong Building.'

It was I and a couple of others who tried to convince you that Tong Building did not have a sales outlet but only a servicing center.

You sure have poor memory.

Now your honesty is put to test again. Please perform well this time.:biggrin: