• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why the opposition are weak and why we end up in the same place over and over again

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why the opposition are weak and why we end up in the same place over and over aga

I was thinking why everyone calls you a PAP dog.

You are juxtaposing previous opposition standards to current opposition standards which in today's context is of no relevance.

I do not want to bring my level down to calling you names but I believe you are here for a reason. You are here for the sole reason of discrediting the opposition.

Do not. I repeat. DO NOT SPOIL YOUR VOTES

hi there

1. bro, just label the dog, dog pointblank!
2. we know who is its master mah?
3. at the same time, pay little or kosong atention to its vomit or blahs.

dankos

Re: Why the opposition are weak and why we end up in the same place over and over aga

hi there

1. bro, just label the dog, dog pointblank!
2. we know who is its master mah?
3. at the same time, pay little or kosong atention to its vomit or blahs.

Extreme fucking of pap dogs will get u banned by the cb admin here. This coming from yours truly who just completed a 3 day (match) suspension.

Nonetheless this is for all pap dogs reading : fuck u!!! Especially that fat pap dog in my signature.
:

Last edited: