• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why some schools dont have long pants for the upper sec ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think got some schools like that. But shouldn't upper sec be wearing long pants ?

There's no rule mandating that upper secondary students should be wearing long pants.

Similarly, you could ask why some girls' schools' students are wearing uniforms which reveal their armpits. I see no point obsessing over frivolous matters of uniform design.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;i3UX3EsEZB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3UX3EsEZB0[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;f7oj6c-5U1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7oj6c-5U1E[/video]

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
With due respect of our fellow SB-fathers with daughters in sleeveless uniform school
Please don't post sec school girl uniform photos ... .. :smile:

33 degrees Celsius in Singapore, shorts are better. Even policemen once wore shorts

attachment.php

Schoolgirls should be wearing sleeveless uniforms

attachment.php

Attachments

• SPF_uniform_khaki.jpg
    SPF_uniform_khaki.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 1,034
  • 1394015670138268054.jpg
    1394015670138268054.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 5,044

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its probably a gay thing,a principal with a gay fetish.hotpants are the in thing now for girls and gays.all they need now is a sailor uniform and it will be im lovin it' time.

iv been to st joseph school once and it is the gayest shit ever.its hard to describe,but when u have spend all your life in a school where its all testosterone and all the sexual tension have nowhere to go,its either your mind switches off and u become a nun or something somewhere has to give away and some of the students become sissy faggot like pinky(the one receiving).the kids there are definitely weird.

[video=youtube;Qyc4ejhsToM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyc4ejhsToM[/video]

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no rule mandating that upper secondary students should be wearing long pants.

Similarly, you could ask why some girls' schools' students are wearing uniforms which reveal their armpits. I see no point obsessing over frivolous matters of uniform design.

I count SCGS and NYGh only.

Why upper sec girls dont wear miniskirts

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its probably a gay thing,a principal with a gay fetish.hotpants are the in thing now for girls and gays.all they need now is a sailor uniform and it will be im lovin it' time.

iv been to st joseph school once and it is the gayest shit ever.its hard to describe,but when u have spend all your life in a school where its all testosterone and all the sexual tension have nowhere to go,its either your mind switches off and u become a nun or something somewhere has to give away and some of the students become sissy faggot like pinky(the one receiving).the kids there are definitely weird.

I don't see any problem. Just find a girl from a girls' school with the same urges and desires as you. Hang out after school. Have some fun, exchange numbers. What's so difficult?

The only foreseeable problem I can think of is mission schools trying to brainwash the kids into thinking that sex before marriage is filthy, your sexual urges are Satan's whisperings into your ears etc. That causes psychological turmoil in an impressionable kid during puberty.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wearing the same uniform do not mean equality . If they want to show equality then school bags , shoes , socks ect must be the same too . The reason for wearing school uniform is to show people which school they are from :wink:

Our schools are just another example of how silly things can get in Spore

Principals playing fashion police going around giving haircuts to girls & boys who they thought had long hair, using rulers to measure the heels of shoes, ... Remember the anti-snob campaign that one school carried out & they banned students from using branded schoo stuff:biggrin:

Parents who drove were not allowed to drop off their kids at the front of the school.

Now we have schools sending children to climb mountains:eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our schools are just another example of how silly things can get in Spore

Principals playing fashion police going around giving haircuts to girls & boys who they thought had long hair, using rulers to measure the heels of shoes, ... Remember the anti-snob campaign that one school carried out & they banned students from using branded schoo stuff:biggrin:

Parents who drove were not allowed to drop off their kids at the front of the school.

Now we have schools sending children to climb mountains:eek:

All the MOE careerists operate on one principle: score points and kiss ass.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see any problem. Just find a girl from a girls' school with the same urges and desires as you. Hang out after school. Have some fun, exchange numbers. What's so difficult?

The only foreseeable problem I can think of is mission schools trying to brainwash the kids into thinking that sex before marriage is filthy, your sexual urges are Satan's whisperings into your ears etc. That causes psychological turmoil in an impressionable kid during puberty.

atheists don't need schooling. That's what Amos Yee said.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The student I saw wearing the tie had it loosened for comfort. So it ended up looking messy.

Doubt that girls are impressed by uniforms. Don't really know since I was from an all male school. In Spore the elite schools are all males or females. They are only exposed to the opposite sex at the Pre-U/college level.

maybe it is my own biased fetish with OL.
Back then, RUN was very convinced that he was maximum handsome when he looks like this and act busy in school.

robert-pattinson-messy-cool-outfit-black-tie.jpg

Old Fat RUN now still instinctively unbuttons his shirt's collar-button after conventions or meetings, hoping that some sexy OL will be drawn to his charm.