• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why some fortune-tellers are more popular than the other?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you seem to have become young and more immature.:wink:

my li'l brother the original LEETAHSAR had been brutally murdered. in a way, he has enlightened to the evil of forummers' hearts and henceforth evil shall rein instead.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately most people only want to see the good news, the bad ones they turn a blind eye :rolleyes: Its the law of probability, in every 100 you may get 1 winner so all will say that fortune-teller is chun but ignore those 99 "buay choon" ones :rolleyes:

knowing the bad news in advance would probably keep one safe and alive. think about it. hearing all the faked good news is like listening to paps minitoots singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY everyday to peesailand.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
henceforth evil shall rein instead.:wink:

Yes everyone has noticed your transformation...

Dr_Frank-N-Furter.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Punting and striking 4Ds requires faith, at a religious like going to graveyards in the middle of the night burn joss makes offering and ask the dead for "real" numbers.

Something that atheists would not doing judging by your indepth analysis.

if that is the case , there will be no poor people in the world ....any tom dick or harry just go to graveyard to get rich ....use your brain ..

faith ? there is no such thing as faith that could make elephant fly ...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone would have a chance to get rich provided they have a HOPE for it. why people buy lottery? it's that HOPE to get rich. if u look at it deeper, u could say it's also another way god is trying to reward u :smile:. so there's this story goes.....

man to god: God, i pray and pray that u would help me to get rich. why don't u answer my prayer?

god to man: but i try to unless u buy a lottery ticket first.

:biggrin: