• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why some fortune-tellers are more popular than the other?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
out of 100 who seek his divine advices, if 1 or 2 strike lottery, words shall spread. overnight, u would see a queue for more divine advices from that particular fortune-teller.:cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me relay a soothsayer's divine prediction: THERE SHALL BE DEAD BODIES FLOATING APLENTY IN MARINA BAY AND SENTOSA BITCH WHEN THE 2 IRS OPEN.....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
clever boy! so what r u working as?:smile:

i m the more evil leetahbar, elder brother of my li'l brother the original LEETAHSAR. with so much money to spare, u can also be my li'l brother too.:biggrin:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
clever boy! so what r u working as?

i m the more evil leetahbar, elder brother of my li'l brother the original LEETAHSAR. with so much money to spare, u can also be my li'l brother too.:

LTS = LTB= Bob Sim.

I am self employed, FYI. So how is your chio Bu coming along? Got a Spa in Jakarta? Still eating soft rice?

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
out of 100 who seek his divine advices, if 1 or 2 strike lottery, words shall spread. overnight, u would see a queue for more divine advices from that particular fortune-teller.:cool:

Unfortunately most people only want to see the good news, the bad ones they turn a blind eye :rolleyes: Its the law of probability, in every 100 you may get 1 winner so all will say that fortune-teller is chun but ignore those 99 "buay choon" ones :rolleyes:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
most fortune tellers are asute observers and analysts,,,, if you wanna ask him about relationship about your spouse, means there are warning signs about your relationship, ask about money. means you worry about financial status and job, if you are mid 40s, good chance have mid-lufe crisis,,,,

a good guess will be 70% accurate

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
there was a 大伯公temple at chestnut drive. At this temple was a "holy well " whereby hundreds of cars would go there to wash their number plates for good luck. sure enough there would be a lucky few who would strike lottery. word spread around that the 大伯公
is 灵。 If half of the few hundred drivers who had gone there. were to roll their numbers , definitely there would be a handful that would strike lottery.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing is for sure, all fortune tellers can immediately tell the fortune of a poison serpent Medusa - evil past, poison present, headless future.

there was a 大伯公temple at chestnut drive. At this temple was a "holy well " whereby hundreds of cars would go there to wash their number plates for good luck. sure enough there would be a lucky few who would strike lottery. word spread around that the 大伯公
is 灵。 If half of the few hundred drivers who had gone there. were to roll their numbers , definitely there would be a handful that would strike lottery.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

u should go witness the other more "powderful" one in muar po.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing is for sure, all fortune tellers can immediately tell the fortune of a poison serpent Medusa - evil past, poison present, headless future.

u need to buy powderful TALISMAN and paste it on some orifices to prevent emittance of evil. maybe $200 would open such strategically located orifices as and when desire is needed.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
most fortune tellers are asute observers and analysts,,,, if you wanna ask him about relationship about your spouse, means there are warning signs about your relationship, ask about money. means you worry about financial status and job, if you are mid 40s, good chance have mid-lufe crisis,,,,

a good guess will be 70% accurate

just read the news nowadays. FENGSHUI or geomancy courses are flooding the market. they even held it in polytechnics.

it's a very lucrative business with no standard rate. willing buyer; willing seller mutual agreement.:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately most people only want to see the good news, the bad ones they turn a blind eye :rolleyes: Its the law of probability, in every 100 you may get 1 winner so all will say that fortune-teller is chun but ignore those 99 "buay choon" ones :rolleyes:

well, we can learn a thing or 2 from sour grapes SDP....their insane defiance and indignation could sometime make a good circus show out of the whole cranky bunch.:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

its all number game ...if i give 4D number for 10 people .maybe none of strike ...but if i give number to 100 people maybe 1 or 2 will strike . if i give 1000 people for number maybe 10 will strike ....now start thinking

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punting and striking 4Ds requires faith, at a religious like going to graveyards in the middle of the night burn joss makes offering and ask the dead for "real" numbers.

Something that atheists would not doing judging by your indepth analysis.

its all number game ...if i give 4D number for 10 people .maybe none of strike ...but if i give number to 100 people maybe 1 or 2 will strike . if i give 1000 people for number maybe 10 will strike ....now start thinking

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

people are greedy and at the same time ignorant and kiasu. if many say that fortune-teller is very chun or accurate, u bet there sure to be a crowd.

there is a very famous one in bt merah where u need to make an appointment to seek his divine advice. each time would cost the incumbent about $15. divine consultation is wide ranging from marital to careers to lottery and etc.

that "holy" man also does exorcism at a quoted rate.

paps gabramen should maybe delve into spiritualism and turn this place also into a SPIRITUAL HUB. LOL!!:biggrin: