• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why some chee bye kias so sore about newbies kena zapped har?

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, no points from me. knn, so easy question. well, becos own newbies clone kenna zapped lor. no one really take it seriously, only chee bye kia screwbye is so serious. wahahahaha

cos he has the most newbie clones lah...whahahahahaha :biggrin:

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, no points from me. knn, so easy question. well, becos own newbies clone kenna zapped lor. no one really take it seriously, only chee bye kia screwbye is so serious. wahahahaha

Because he never want to lose, be it in real life or in this forum.

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why did you ask a question if you already have the answer?

Reason is because they are chee bye kias.