• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why So Many Funny Names in Peesai Nowadays?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>AirAsia turns a blind eye to customer care
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AM appalled at AirAsia's complete lack of customer service - even after discounting the fact that it is a budget airline.
It has made no effort to contact me to settle an outstanding matter since my first complaint in December last year. I have sent more than 10 complaints through its online feedback form after its office here refused to provide any assistance beyond directing me to its online feedback form.
Now, it seems the only Singapore contact number on its website is no longer in use. A check with the operator provided the same out-of-use number. I cannot even get through to the Malaysian numbers listed on its website.
I was extremely inconvenienced when my flight from Phuket to Singapore on Nov 30 was cancelled at the last minute due to the Bangkok airport closure last year. The way the matter was handled left much to be desired. If that was not bad enough, I ended up paying an exorbitant $600 for a one-way ticket to Singapore on Tiger Airways, because that was the only flight available.
On my return, I tried to call AirAsia's Singapore hotline every day to request a cancellation report so I could claim from my travel insurance, but I often ended up waiting more than half an hour without any response.
Soon after the incident, I came across AirAsia advertisements offering free seats to Bangkok and other destinations - when it had not even settled the issue of all those passengers whose flights had been cancelled. Until today, it has not made any effort to attend to disgruntled customers like me.
Jamie Alicia Nonis (Ms)

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really got nothing better to do but show your ignorance.

Nonis is a common Eurasian name. Most Eurasians are either Anglican or Catholic. Most Anglican ad Catholics have two christian names - one at baptism one at confirmation.

And "Jamie" and "Alicia" are both common names.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>AirAsia turns a blind eye to customer care

</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AM appalled at AirAsia's complete lack of customer service - even after discounting the fact that it is a budget airline.
It has made no effort to contact me to settle an outstanding matter since my first complaint in December last year. I have sent more than 10 complaints through its online feedback form after its office here refused to provide any assistance beyond directing me to its online feedback form.
Now, it seems the only Singapore contact number on its website is no longer in use. A check with the operator provided the same out-of-use number. I cannot even get through to the Malaysian numbers listed on its website.
I was extremely inconvenienced when my flight from Phuket to Singapore on Nov 30 was cancelled at the last minute due to the Bangkok airport closure last year. The way the matter was handled left much to be desired. If that was not bad enough, I ended up paying an exorbitant $600 for a one-way ticket to Singapore on Tiger Airways, because that was the only flight available.
On my return, I tried to call AirAsia's Singapore hotline every day to request a cancellation report so I could claim from my travel insurance, but I often ended up waiting more than half an hour without any response.
Soon after the incident, I came across AirAsia advertisements offering free seats to Bangkok and other destinations - when it had not even settled the issue of all those passengers whose flights had been cancelled. Until today, it has not made any effort to attend to disgruntled customers like me.
Jamie Alicia Nonis (Ms)

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
there was a debate in the States regarding children of illiterate mothers who gave very funny names to their babies..

like Sharon, ended up as Sharan..

and it turned out many of them are blacks....no offense intended..just reported what i have read.