• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why so many female smokers in Singapore?

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEA_officer_bear_hug_woman_smoking_cigarette_arrest_spot_check.jpg

NEA OFFICER BEAR HUGS FEMALE SMOKER AFTER SHE TRIES TO ESCAPE

Is this the way NEA officers are taught to detain females? NEA officer tried to detain lady to ascertain particulars bcos he accused her for lighting cigarette 1 meter away from smoking area.

Lady deny doing it and so tried to walk away he then follow her and then another guy(in photo)who claims that he is also a NEA officer without even showing any pass to her started to bear hug her from behind thus outraging her modesty and police was called.

This boy is former SAF regular?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The NEA officers are like the thoroughly despised 城管 in China now. Even ball-less Sinkies (the smokers) have a limit to their patience.

Let's sit back and see who's the first NEA officer to get sent to hospital.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The NEA officers are like the thoroughly despised 城管 in China now. Even ball-less Sinkies (the smokers) have a limit to their patience.

Let's sit back and see who's the first NEA officer to get sent to hospital.

i find that amy who approve of offenders who flout the rules like littering be sent to corrective work order, fine and even jail, very mean on ordinary civilians. frankly, i don't like to comment on ministars but her doing is again very harsh and communist. s'pore is already a very stressful place and i bet she won't understand. i tried to reason it out that she is trying to keep s'pore a clean and green city but at the expense of ordinary folks like those sitting in coffeeshops having a drink, she is out of touch with this category of real pple. she is probably surrounded by her non-smoking scholars who have no bad habits day in day out.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many m&d chinese and Indians SONS OF WHORES are good at making TUA POW lies of me. Again ccb Malaysians are always accusing me what you are yourselves. From smoker to sluts.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Must Be Inside Yellow Box rule will make Singapore and Singaporeans a laughing stock to the whole world again. Uniquely Singapore indeed. Haha
it's ok to humiliate smokers in sg. it's time to implement the same rule at raffles place. all the smokers who hang around raffles place above the mrt station are young office workers who start their smoking habits while partying after work hours. must be peer pressure to smoke to act hip in these nightouts. for their sheer stupidity they deserve to be humiliated. it's like getting racy tattoos all over their bodies. sinkies copy bad habits like dry sponge to water and have difficulty weaning away from them.