• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why Singaporeans are lawless people?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already said no parking still park? Damn stubborn!

back-to-school-2016-5.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The litmus test of someone truly lawless or not is for the complainant to report police. If not, it is one sided story to slander others. Many Sinkie dogs around to do this slandering for free for other nationality. Either that or pretender Sinkie.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, Sinagporeans generally are law-abiding and obedient. Collectively, this makes Singapore an easy country to govern. Any/everytime you see the law being broken here in Singapore, it is likely due to the "culprit" thinks s/he can get away without getting caught. And hence an tempts and attempt to be made and get away without having to pay a fee, or inconvenience oneself. As an example. when to cross the road at any designated road crossing where a lighted signal (red man/green man) is used to regulate pedestrian flow; when the red man lights up, and there are NO CARS approaching from either side of the road, how many people do you see crossing the road at the crossing? Chances are it is none, or perhaps one or two "rebelliuns" ones, and when they do, how many follow them? I have crossed many times when the red man is lighted, and NO ONE follows! When the green man finally appears, and my colleagues/relatives finally cross and catchup with me, it is a a high possibility of them telling me to not commit such "reckless" acts, as I may be arrested for J-Walking!!! My explanation of "but there are no vehicles coming!" just doesnt' cut it with them. Take a look at cities like KL to our north, or Bangkok, or Ho Chi Minh City (horrors!!) If a cop were to stand at the crossing to arrest J-walkers, he'd need assistants to help him write the names of the people arrested! Or probably to help defend him from pedestrians who feel they've been violated!

Cheers!

Already said no parking still park? Damn stubborn!.........

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are ball-less and not lawless.

You have not read the article here about this sinki who stood in front of the bus and refusing to budge until the police arrived at the scene to tell him to fuck off but not to arrest him. Was this sinki ball-less or lawless?

....Police were called in after a man stood in front of a bus and blocked it from moving for 15 minutes...

He challenged the bus driver to mow him down. Sign of no balls? He took the law into his own hands to challenge the bus driver. Now, that was a sign he was lawless but not ball-less as he dared to face the mata mata and defy them to cuff him.