• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Ramseth got low self esteem & likes to boast here - Short guys cannot find dates

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do short guys finish last?
20111211.123703_date.jpg

By Cheong Poh Kwan

RazorTV
Sunday, Dec 11, 2011

It's official. Finding love is a tall order for vertically-challenged men in Singapore.

A recent study by dating agency Lunch Actually says 70 per cent of the 640 women surveyed will not even consider romancing a shorter man. Only 14 per cent said they will go out with a guy who was shorter than them, while another 16 per cent cannot make up their minds.

Women in Hong Kong and Malaysia have also reported a similar preference for tall men, or in other words, a systemic bias against shorter men.

Earlier in May, a study by Dr David Carrier from the University of Utah also found an association between a man's height and strength; and the findings suggest that women are wired to choose taller males, as they need stronger and more powerful mates to protect them and their children from danger.

There are always shorter women for shorter men, but must short men always get the short end of the stick, so to speak? RazorTV hit the street with our volunteer, 1.69m tall Xavier Rowand, who was challenged to score a date taller than him. Will he succeed?

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="576" height="382" src="http://image.razor.tv/site/flashplayer/razortv2.swf" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="file=http%3A//www.razor.tv/site/servlet/stream/playerXml%3Frepeat%3Dfalse%26autostart%3Dfalse%26video%3Dcontentbean%3A72032%26browserUrl%3Dhttp%3A//www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/lifestyle/&adsurl=http%3A//www.razor.tv%3A80/site/servlet/adsVideo/%3Fstream%3Dcontentbean%3A72032%26channel%3Dcontentbean%3A94&isembed=true&hideall=true&hidebnt=true" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; line-height: 18px; ">

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why Ramseth got low self esteem & likes to boast here - Short guys cannot find da

I only know short guys are not short for no reason. They sibei gau keng and cunning. I have at least 4 such friends but we seldom meet up. Nang bo pek oay.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why Ramseth got low self esteem & likes to boast here - Short guys cannot find da

OK, this is funny, lol

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's official. Sinkie guys are short.

I propose making basketball our national sport to address the situation.

Forget about playing football or ping pong.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

i think tonychat and clinton 666 may just about be pushing 5 ft. ...when they have high heels on.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's official. Sinkie guys are short.

I propose making basketball our national sport to address the situation.

Forget about playing football or ping pong.

I'm 1.82 and my wife 1.72m. Only in basketball we could feel our advantage, not something like football or ping pong. Most top footballers and ping pong paddlers are rather short. However, we're not interested in basketball. Even in our campus days in USA, we weren't interested in NBA. Brought up on different culture.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm 1.82 and my wife 1.72m. Only in basketball we could feel our advantage, not something like football or ping pong. Most top footballers and ping pong paddlers are rather short. However, we're not interested in basketball. Even in our campus days in USA, we weren't interested in NBA. Brought up on different culture.

Eh ramseth don't BS lah you're just 1.6m.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here's a 1.65 tall guy who would turn off most Singaporean women:

aaron-kwok-swings-racket6.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

How tall is King Ramseth? Is he like Napoleon?

Ramseth the Great is shorter than Napoleon lah. It's a myth that Napoleon was short. He's 1.68m for goodness sake. And we're talking about someone from the 19th century.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

--deleted--

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

co star in which movie?

Not co-star. Director rather.

午马说:“我1米68,他比我矮一点,大概1米65,这样的身高有点可惜,不过郭富城运气不错,当年靠一个摩托车的广告迷倒了万千少女心,随后就直接被TVB安排去拍我的电影,文隽还找他去录歌,慢慢就红了起来。”

http://news.xinhuanet.com/tai_gang_ao/2007-04/23/content_6015109.htm

jw5

Loyal

I only know short guys are not short for no reason. They sibei gau keng and cunning.

To answer the TS's question, the problem is that the cunning_linguist has extremely high (deluded) self esteem.
But when he looks at his real life achievements, even he cannot reconcile the difference.
That's why he come to this forum to hunt for his self esteem. And we have to take his nonsense.