• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why pasar malam food cart sellers are all Muslim one

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really, only the Ramadan bazaar does this.
When I go to woodland cck etc the pasar malam don't have any Chinese food. Chinese only sell those pillow, gadgets etc
Or maybe too few and ruled by Malays so I never seen any.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's another kicker to the Malays.

Most big mamak restaurants employ non Muslims Malaysian.

And some are owned by non Muslims. They just hang Quran verses on the walls and don't sell pork.

Bodoh melayus fall for it everytime.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I go to woodland cck etc the pasar malam don't have any Chinese food. Chinese only sell those pillow, gadgets etc

Many of the 'pasar malams' in Sinkieland today are managed and organized by certain PAP cronies. Very formulaic and predictable. Many restrictions.

You might need to go to JB to witness what a real pasar malam looks like.

Some places in Malaysia also have weekend flea markets. No need to pay rent. Anybody can sell anything.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell you what. On mondays you go to JB KSL. Theres pasar malam. You come back here and tell us how many Malay stalls you can find? Today is Monday ya