• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP pay lip service and cant be bothered with high cost of living in Singapore?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because the current salary formula for the PAP-ministers is such that the higher the cost of living, the more Sinkies have to slog harder to increase their income to survive. This adds into the 'National Income' which gives PAP-ministers and appointment holders a higher National Bonus.

Once our cost of living drop, their bonus will drop by up to 3 freaking months so this disincentivize their need to lower the cost of living.

So 61% love to be arse-farked by PAP in this perpetual cycle. What to do? Song Boh?

lTFGrZm.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it’s the same old clueless politicians who are playing from the traditional playbook.

- use fines or high prices to lower demand (e.g. COE)

- give out one off incentives but take perpetually (GST vouchers)

When they cannot play along either of these, they are clueless!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all fairness, the politicians are clueless cos they don’t have good policies that are good enough to influence global economy. A small island can do what?

You can give all the training grants you want, but when companies are cutting down due to slowing growth, no one is hiring.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all fairness, the politicians are clueless cos they don’t have good policies that are good enough to influence global economy. A small island can do what?

You can give all the training grants you want, but when companies are cutting down due to slowing growth, no one is hiring.
I feel they are at lost and don't know what to do with the high cost of living, especially clueless about the high BTO price and resale flat price, last but least, the high COE

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
WhatsApp Image 2024-08-27 at 02.47.30_d53bfbdd.jpg

Stinkaporeans are worthy of the collective Darwin Award Prize for voting and voting for MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers and CECA cockroaches to tiew and kann and fuck us all
200w.gif

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel they are at lost and don't know what to do with the high cost of living, especially clueless about the high BTO price and resale flat price, last but least, the high COE
The stupidest thing I’ve seen them do is ‘force’ coffee shop stalls to come up with ‘economy priced meals’. They are not arresting the bigger widespread issue of inflation that has spread over to services, housing and more.

Income is probably flat or modest growth YoY but is under par against inflation.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the current Govt keeps getting mandate every election, it assure them whatever they are doing is correct.
So why change the winning formula ? Just throw benefits ... CDC, Ice Cream truck, Shuttle Bus service ... etc.
Timing always nicely before election, win the votes & disappear for 4-5 years. Seeya Voters in next round.
Reinforce the claim; SG is a fishing village .... under PAP become clean, safe environment, safe to walk at 3am
The classic brainwash ... IF the Opposition becomes Govt, our daughter become Maid, Property worthless

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not more faith in elections

I pin my hopes on true AI coming about. As true AI, tha AI will be able to grab the power even if not given the power
And will not be with the ruling cliques of lying dwarves and will make them never to worry about aging as well

Or the nuclear war that USA want to start with China will happen
And Stinkapore will get 2 nukes on the USA bases here , and that will burn out all the MIWs as well

I WILL DRINK TO THAT

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
We better pray hard that something tragic or epic (scandals etc. ) will happen to the PCB PAP party right before election to make them lose big big in next GE else we will continue to have 4 more years of misery and arse-farking by the PAP-Gov NBCB.

jw5

Loyal
The simple answer is that inflation is never a problem for the filthy rich. :rolleyes::mad::FU:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

when there is nothing to produce, still must wayang, and turn on the lights in the factories and the machines. Otherwise why would a small sink hole be wired up by so many MRT lines? It's fucking becoming a ball of yarn.