• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why No One Wants to Live in Canada

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Answer is simple: they elected a Woke Clown.

This xia suay useless Clown Boy suggested to use the word 'Peoplekind' instead of mankind to appease the Woke crowd..LMAO:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore is the best place to live! Safe, welcoming to Ah Nehs and Ang Mohs, have cheap Pinoy maids, good pay for foreigners ...so many good things in Sinkapore.
And a very good government that has made the country so rich and stable. No misinformation, thanks to POFMA. Government always tell the truth, Opposition will not lie. The ideal politcial system in the world.
No housing problem, no retirement problem ...everybody is so rich.
Love the PAP.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They got huge vast land but local Gomen normally will reject new development on grounds of environment.
Same as well in California.
In the end, it creates housing crisis. Homelessness as homes are too expensive.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore is the best place to live! Safe, welcoming to Ah Nehs and Ang Mohs, have cheap Pinoy maids, good pay for foreigners ...so many good things in Sinkapore.
And a very good government that has made the country so rich and stable. No misinformation, thanks to POFMA. Government always tell the truth, Opposition will not lie. The ideal politcial system in the world.
Love the PAP.
Eveeybody can be overnight millionaire de woh

https://sbr.com.sg/news/5-room-hdb-flat-city-vue-henderson-sets-record-1588m-sale

Where to find sych good paradise on Earth?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEWS
STAFF REPORTER
,SINGAPORE
PUBLISHED:
1 HOUR AGO
photo-by-joylynn-goh-on-unsplash.jpg
Photo by Joylynn Goh on Unsplash

5-room HDB flat at City Vue @ Henderson sets record with $1.588m sale​

Huttons expects over 700 million-dollar flats to transact this year.

A five-room HDB flat at City Vue @ Henderson has changed hands for a staggering $1.588m in June, making it the most expensive public housing unit to ever transact.

The transaction for the flat in Bukit Merah broke the previous record of a $1.57m five-room flat sold in Toa Payoh.

This brings the number of HDB homes that sold for at least $1m to over 349 flats as of 7 June, according to Lee Sze Teck, senior director for data analytics at Huttons.

For full-year 2024, Lee expects this tally to more than double and reach over 700 transactions by year-end as this type of prime housing gains traction.

“More could be due to buyers looking for flats that do not have resale restrictions and could be in demand in the future,” he added.

https://sbr.com.sg/news/5-room-hdb-flat-city-vue-henderson-sets-record-1588m-sale

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally know many people who aspire to live in Canada, so I can't agree with that sentiment. In the near future, I plan to write a dissertation, possibly with assistance from https://oxessays.com/services/dissertation-writing, on migration and the motivations driving people to relocate. It's a topic that fascinates me deeply, and I'm eager to explore the diverse reasons behind this global phenomenon. Through thorough research and thoughtful analysis, I hope to shed light on the complexities of migration and its impact on individuals and societies worldwide.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cold is relative, and depends on how cold is considered cold, and how acclimatized a person is.
At 10C, I still walk to the gym, in my shorts and polo shirt. Below 10C, I will wear shirt and pants with a jacket. Below 15C, I may put on my down parka.
There is no question that winter is cold, dark and long, from late Nov to March.
Usually, there are 2 to 3 weeks of extremely cold weather due to the arctic air, when in Toronto, we experience minus 15C to.minus 25C (with windchill of about minus 30C).
Notwithstanding the very cold weather, people continue to go to work, skate, ski, play ice hockey, walk on the streets and in the parks, except when it is below minus 20C, when it becomes too cold to skate and ski.
I go to the backyard to bbq fresh salmon twice a week, some days, sausages and steaks, throughout the year, unless it is below minus 10C.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love the PAP.

Ish true....a paradise indeed....even FT helps to make cake and gives to S'poreans for free at MBS:

rWqULTG.png

20OX4yT.jpg