• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why no more F&N ice-cream soda drink ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah yes, sinalco. That tastes like medicine. For green tea, I absolutely hate heaven and earth. Absolutely disgusting taste.

When H&E green tea first came out in the late 1990s, it was fantastic. Very fragrant and smooth.

As the years pass it became more and more fucked up.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When H&E green tea first came out in the late 1990s, it was fantastic. Very fragrant and smooth.

As the years pass it became more and more fucked up.

Now use shit water to make, confirm fucked up. Even the coke in Singapore does not taste as nice as other countries.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pokka Green Tea still the beverage of choice.....

put a bit of Chivas in and mix gao gao lagi betterer...
kekeke

LOL

:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nothing beats this. Tak Kiu Peng.

I only loves the Australian formula milo :wink:

3b6e5ab632b5227e9e7915e73ba11d11_zps82bf91ce.jpg

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
i love RC cola, not for the taste (actually i forgot how it taste when compared in relative to coca cola), but for the sentimental value.

i was in primary school, (the 80s) i had a crush on one of my classmate, and we went to play basketball together. i bought a can of RC cola and we shared the drink.... thinking back, it was so sweet. yes, i still remember that girl is call yan ling....

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes, i love kick ka po !!! still wonderful after so many years!!! yes kik the ka po !!! $1.50!!!!!

the one bottled drink i truly miss and brings back a shipload of nostalgia is this orange bottled drink called Green Spot!!

anybody here remember that drink??