• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why must our young girls born with flawless skin choose to tattoo them.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please offer your opinions. Aping the West? Think it enhances their beauty?

What people do with their bodies is up to them. I do believe most people, young ones of my age and below, could get a tattoo. If so, I think its only right that we respect their choice.

But I think its better to talk about it if and when I'm a father myself. For now, since I'm young, I'd say its their personal right to do so.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shift the bush just a wee bit and it reveals the second part of the sentence, "followed by Tom, Dick and Harry, not necessarily in that order".:p:biggrin:

Tom, Dick and Harry must had been real pissed to have left their marks as well
or it was an appreciation for one hell of a ride!:biggrin:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tom, Dick and Harry must had been real pissed to have left their marks as well
or it was an appreciation for one hell of a ride!:biggrin:

It's something like the PBM (Public without the "l" is in those intitals somewhere) National Day recognition for service beyond the call of duty. :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...like the PBM (Public without the "l" is in those intitals somewhere) National Day recognition for service beyond the call of duty.
Shift the bush just a wee bit and it reveals the second part of the sentence, "followed by Tom, Dick and Harry, not necessarily in that order".
Wah, see all the creative juices at play here. Now the NS guy also tempted to come in:p:wink::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I think its better to talk about it if and when I'm a father myself. For now, since I'm young, I'd say its their personal right to do so.

With lasers can remove any mistakes. When the tattoo fad is over will have a boom in the removing biz.

Alfrescian
Loyal
look att this....
Tattoo.jpg

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tattoos are all crap with no meaning... circle of thorns, a leave and what have you. They should have the artistic ones like dragons, eagles and also rolls of chinese characters which I suppose are cultural. Oh yes the butterfly motif was popular in the 70s.