• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Must Have Lunar New Year Haircut Surcharge ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should offer a total body CNY rejuvenation package: haircut, shave, massage, manicure, eyebrows, pubic waxing, nostril hair trimming.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to indian barber shop next time.

Hear say , barber Shops along Desker Road further down from Swee Choon Tim Sum still offering S$6/- (no gst :biggrin:) ; No Chinese New Year Surcharge :biggrin:

haircut.

Hear say , ah nehs barber there offering facial services also for men .

can try :biggrin:

Lingam

Last edited:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should offer a total body CNY rejuvenation package: haircut, shave, massage, manicure, eyebrows, pubic waxing, nostril hair trimming.

/

look for Bro Ah Neh , the small size barber, at Naksu Barber Shop :biggrin:

Hair cut all styles , Facial , shoulder massage etc ... :biggrin:

Lingam

IMG_20230118_105225.jpg

:biggrin:

IMG_20230118_105353.jpg

IMG_20230118_105252.jpg

Last edited:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos rich AMDKs like their hair to be touched by Asian women...thus to them $14 is cheap and good.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very rare in SG to find Ah Nehs (with wearing Barber Shop's T Shirt ) doing facial for Bengs and Thumbies and
All :biggrin:

Lingam

They looked comparable to the expensive LA Barbershop at the shopping mall.

For me, I planned to go Desker Road for $6 haircut first then makan at Swee Choon (didn't go there ten years liao).

Wait for another 2 weeks for white hair to grow up then find a cheaper to color my hair into negro black again! :sneaky:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some shitskin barbers have also increased their prices. Just like prata shops on first two days of CNY. I usually fuck them up for the price increase. "You mama also celebrate CNY? Bloody pundek!"
50 cents also complain. Gu-chia-lien