• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why lky said this again

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
“That is the way the world is. I have explained this. I think I lost votes after I explained the awful truth. Nobody believed it, but slowly it dawned on them – especially the graduates – that yes, you marry a non-graduate, then you worry about whether or not your son or daughter is going to make it to the university!”Minister Menthor Lee Kwan Yew

BECAUSE HE WANTS S'POREANS TO BE "BRAINWASHED" MORE AS OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM ONLY TEACHES WHAT THE PAP WANTS YOU TO LEARN.

IT IS ALL ABOUT BRAIN CONTROL.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
The awful truth is that he DISCRIMINATE.
He will meet his karma,Though he had met before.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“That is the way the world is. I have explained this. I think I lost votes after I explained the awful truth. Nobody believed it, but slowly it dawned on them – especially the graduates – that yes, you marry a non-graduate, then you worry about whether or not your son or daughter is going to make it to the university!”Minister Menthor Lee Kwan Yew

BECAUSE HE WANTS S'POREANS TO BE "BRAINWASHED" MORE AS OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM ONLY TEACHES WHAT THE PAP WANTS YOU TO LEARN.

IT IS ALL ABOUT BRAIN CONTROL.

There is no basis in his statement and he talked as if there is such truth without knowing what has happened at ground level. I have friends who are graduates prefer to marry gals with lower educational level and some even went to marry thai or vietanmese women. LKY statement shows his discrimination towards women of lower education. Where is our pledge called "justice and equality" so as to achieve prosperity for our nation? Didn't the woody always boasted that there are scholars whose parents are hawkers, taxi drivers and road sweepers?
I just don't get it, what has all pap conflicting statements trying to achieve?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no basis in his statement and he talked as if there is such truth without knowing what has happened at ground level. I have friends who are graduates prefer to marry gals with lower educational level and some even went to marry thai or vietanmese women. Lky statement shows his discrimination towards women of lower education. Where is our pledge called "justice and equality" so as to achieve prosperity for our nation? Didn't the woody always boasted that there are scholars whose parents are hawkers, taxi drivers and road sweepers?
I just don't get it, what has all pap conflicting statements trying to achieve?

it is obvious there is a revolt within the party.
If not, tkl will not be leading the charge at hong lim.

All these hong lim gatherings (4 weeks in a row) are to gauge weather singaporeans are ready to be lead to the streets.

Judging by the response of only 1000 attending, we still have a long way to go.

Perhaps this weekend, 10,000 should attend...ah then maybe just maybe there is hope for this country.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG WTF! In this era?! Sometimes it is not you can get to Uni or not, it is also maybe because you no money to go! KNNBCCB! Graduate no big fuck deal! America a lot graduates, but many all drive taxi, take drugs and even daylight robbers!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would rather have kids who are street smart rather than book smart. Look at LHL, he is more retarded than my neighbour's kids next door.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
what LKY say is true. Genes get pass down generations by generations. dogs breed dogs. THat is why many sg ladies prefer to marry FT as they dont want NS slaves genes in their offsprings.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend is a fishmonger in the heartland wet market. He married a karaoke hostess. They have 2 sons. One is in the final year of law school in Oxford University and the other has just graduated with an MBA from Harvard.

On the other hand I have another couple friend. Husband is a successful CPA and wife a solicitor. Sadly the kids have dropped out of JCs. Seems like they are not keen to go to Uni or are just plain dumb.

What does this prove? So much for LKY theory.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend is a fishmonger in the heartland wet market. He married a karaoke hostess. They have 2 sons. One is in the final year of law school in Oxford University and the other has just graduated with an MBA from Harvard.
==========

it prove that eating fish is good for the brains.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

On the other hand I have another couple friend. Husband is a successful CPA and wife a solicitor. Sadly the kids have dropped out of JCs. Seems like they are not keen to go to Uni or are just plain dumb.

What does this prove? So much for LKY theory.

-ve ┴ -ve = +ve

+ve ┴ +ve = -ve

:p