• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Kwa Geok Choo should never be allowed to rest in peace

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scroobal spoke about Gecko being a nice lady. I think so too, esp whenever I see her shopping at Cold Storage.

BUT

Make no mistake that this matriarch of the Lee family is the other member of the evil tag-team-

• the one who will abuse the laws to protect her husband and precious sons.
  • the one who nourish the men in her family and free them from domestics to fix people who oppose her family.
  • the one who carry the backstage family business, fronted by Lee and Lee.

She
  • was the one in the dark, LKY is in the light.
  • She was the one who watches and scheme while the males reign over Singapore.
  • She was also advised her husband on peoples' matters - who to watch out for.

Because of the people who suffered under the Lees - bankrupted, exiled, suffered in silence, etc
Because she chose to be hard against Wong Ming Yang, leading to her suicide.

She should never be rest in peace.

No double standard here please. How come only the Lees can torment people but not the other way around.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
scroobal spoke about Gecko being a nice lady. I think so too, esp whenever I see her shopping at Cold Storage.

BUT

Make no mistake that this matriarch of the Lee family is the other member of the evil tag-team-

• the one who nourish the men in her family and free them from domestics to fix people who oppose her family.

She

Because of the people who suffered under the Lees - bankrupted, exiled, suffered in silence, etc

No double standard here please. How come only the Lees can torment people but not the other way around.

For all the sins, big and small she would have to answer them to her maker (if there ever is one) and let us face the facts, the Lees for all their deeds need never have to answer to the likes of you and me. Ranting about it in cyberspace will not earn any karma or justice for the victims, real or alleged. :rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think its kinda pathetic to go around cursing the dead. She's dead, leave her be. If U think PAP is overreacting and keep harping about her and making use of the dead to get some sympathy votes, then it shows that they are pathetic. We dun need to go down to the same level

ButtHead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is what you're saying the truth or just your assumption?

BUT

She

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess she approves of imprisoning people for over 20 years without trial, on this count she is close to evil :(

ButtHead

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is how you see it, then 66.6% of Singaporean or anyone who had ever voted for PAP previously should also be considered since they gave PAP the power to do so.

I guess she approves of imprisoning people for over 20 years without trial, on this count she is close to evil :(

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
whether she will rest in peace or not is for the maker to decide. for now, we'll just have to chill & watch, as the dynasty breaks down on its own. notice the cracklines emerging.

the oldman hasnt relinquished his ctrl, the son has yet to posses full executive powers, not without seeking council from the 2x SM & 1x MM.

without the dowager to hold the reigns, the horses start straying in different directions.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese word for du 毒 is split into 主 and 母. Mother is the most poisonous person if she heads her family. She would dare to do anything or poison you if you touched her family and husband.

Also heard of 最毒妇人心 -most poisonous is a woman's heart. If you marry a deadly poisonous type she will do anything to protect her family even if she has to poison you.

She even dares to poison her own husband if he (husband) touches her children.

If she has the politcal and financial powers and she will be the most poisonous person if she has to protect her husband status and family wealth.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its kinda pathetic to go around cursing the dead. She's dead, leave her be. If U think PAP is overreacting and keep harping about her and making use of the dead to get some sympathy votes, then it shows that they are pathetic. We dun need to go down to the same level

I fully agree, it will not be good for our own karma to do such thing. If she is a very bad person in life and she got away with it, karma will still catches up with her in death. We ourselves should move on.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are goods and bads in everything. Till we can reach a neutral state, the one who suffered most is ourself.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Philippines is still trying to get back the millions/billions Marcos looted from the Philippines.

We all know that the Lee family are very, very, very wealthy & many would like to know if Spore has bred their own Marcos(s) :confused:

Mrs. Lee may have been sweet & likeable but if there is any wrong doing going on with her clan I don't think death lets her off the hook.

If you are a public figure, people's expectation on behaviour are higher. LKY might be able to shield the Lee family for now but when he's gone I predict that more facts will surface and many will discover their "heros" have clay feet:rolleyes:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For all the sins, big and small she would have to answer them to her maker (if there ever is one) and let us face the facts, the Lees for all their deeds need never have to answer to the likes of you and me. Ranting about it in cyberspace will not earn any karma or justice for the victims, real or alleged. :rolleyes:

You have a point.
Geoko had been well shielded from the public by LKY.

Like what a PAP cadre told me before, the perfect crime is one that no one knows about. But the Creator knows.

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal

BUT

She

pee on her tomb...

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Associated Press reported "Wife of Singapore founder dies at 89"

Sir Stamford Raffles died one day before hitting forty five years of age in 1826and his first wife Olivia Fancourt died in 1814 and second wife's death not known. So!? Who is this founder besides Sir Stamford Raffles that has lay down all the foundation of the small nation? Is there anybody else qualified to proclaim himself as founder of Singapore and is there anybody else qualified enough to be honoured as founder of Singapore? If not, this vermin's death is just sheer statistic! But having the MEGA LEECH still alive, he will have plenty of filial children to kao peh kao bu during the funeral procession and they will never hesitate to carry the casket from Oxley Drive to Choa Chu Kang Cemetery. Founder INDEED!

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree, it will not be good for our own karma to do such thing. If she is a very bad person in life and she got away with it, karma will still catches up with her in death. We ourselves should move on.

She will present herself at the pearly gate and St. Peter will asked her what she has done to deserve a place beyond the gate; she replies: "i have supported my husband & children in screwing the heathens for the past half a century and they will convert to our beliefs just at the sneeze! And by the way, this is my rejection of entry to hell from Hades!":biggrin:

ilovechery

Alfrescian
Loyal

BUT

She

Well said, bro!

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're a beast. Five generations of your ancestors and five generations of your descendent's will pay for your evil thoughts.

You seem a very brave person, typing the computer keyboard.
BTW, who gives you the right to decide for people, how they should feel/think.