• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Kuan Yew keeps repeating the same story.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
You people should know Kuan Yew is already 85.
Given a chance to talk, he will speak up the same story again and again.

what do guys expect him to talk, he got nothing in his brain except Div-one Govt, talents, graduates marrying graduates to produce graduates.

besides, he is taking a big pay as MM, of course, he has to show his supporters he is working hard for the money what.

People say running dogs always provide chance for him to hit the headlines, it is not true. What can he do now beside talking and having Q&A session? Look at the way he walks, he has to stare the ground for coins.

if Kuan Yew wishes to claim singapore is his , the system he thinks is divine, let him have it for another, let say 2 to 3 years and you people can take it again.
You people must consider that at his age, he may stop breathing the next day and you people can pop champagne and cheer to the morning after.

Very old people are very cumbersome especially those who are talkative. Please bear with it, or forget about the Straightjacket Times, the Communist Nes Agency (CNA), Mediacorpse all together........and you hear no devil.

Dont listen to people Kuan Yew is out to distract us from the downturn pain. His old brain is all about Team A , and not team B, i dont think he can work all day long.

Please dont call Kuan Yew OLDFART, he sure to weep when he knows about it.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he wanted sumting ... he couldnt get it ... dulan ... so kip on repeating ...

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you know something i dont know.

But dont worry, when kuan yew passes away, we can mummify him and place him at the Marina Bay near the barrage, so tourists got another attraction to visit.

QUOTE=po2wq;75560]he wanted sumting ... he couldnt get it ... dulan ... so kip on repeating ...[/QUOTE]

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, if Kuan yew is mummified, leave him alone under the glass becos the mummy will bring golden period.

I think we can erect another bronze statue of him at the padang so those who hate him can throw eggs at this figure.

Want good luck, go to the bay.
Want to throw bad luck away, go to the padang.
i think this will bring big crowd to the bay. Good for the gambling dens.

Good one! but i think people will go there and spit on him.[/QUOTE]

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was it Lee Kuan Yew who say old people should work for as long as possible.

give Lau Lee a job as toilet cleaner or dishwasher and see if he want to work or retire.
My 90yrs old neighbor will come out of retirement for Minster Mentor or Senior Minster job if possible.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why dun he juz f88k off from dis planet instead of wasting resources? why the f88king need 2 hav a Minister Mentos? Ass Loong cunt cope alone issit?? :rolleyes:

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand what you are coming at.
But your 90-yr-old neighbor must able to give speech, attend Q& A sessions, attend courts sometimes, most of all, the neighbor must able to speak english not singlish to be MM, you know.
You must know MM's salary is more then 3 million per year. Only talented man can sit this seat.

was it Lee Kuan Yew who say old people should work for as long as possible.

give Lau Lee a job as toilet cleaner or dishwasher and see if he want to work or retire.
My 90yrs old neighbor will come out of retirement for Minster Mentor or Senior Minster job if possible.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must know most singaporeans think singapore belongs to Kuan Yew.

When he talks, who dares says he is wrong even he is wrong.

He is already 85, think about it, how many words more can he talk somemore.

His son will have to push by himself the big boulder up the hill when he is gone.
You will get to enjoy
to see how his son push and lug the monolith.

why dun he juz f88k off from dis planet instead of wasting resources? why the f88king need 2 hav a Minister Mentos? Ass Loong cunt cope alone issit?? :rolleyes:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, did not know you gay, man. Better make sure you wash your dick and his mouth. STD don't play play.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
You people must consider that at his age, he may stop breathing the next day.....

I bet my last dollar that LKY may outlive you either in memory or in real life.

From your incoherent vitriolic utterings, psychoanalysts can easily diagnosed it as someone suffering from chronic cancer of the large colon and throat. The angst that you spew betrayed the underlying symptom of someone suffering from constriction of the colon caused by some cancerous polypiod growth. The hog-gy grunt and caustic gases that emanated from your gullet is similarly symptomatic of some obstruction of the oesophagus - that in case you do not know - is linked to your cancerous anus at the bottom.

Prepare your deathbed before you are discarded like some garbage into the incinerator at Tuas. Curse someone and it will boomerang on you.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet my last dollar that LKY may outlive you either in memory or in real life.

From your incoherent vitriolic utterings, psychoanalysts can easily diagnosed it as someone suffering from chronic cancer of the large colon and throat. The angst that you spew betrayed the underlying symptom of someone suffering from constriction of the colon caused by some cancerous polypiod growth. The hog-gy grunt and caustic gases that emanated from your gullet is similarly symptomatic of some obstruction of the oesophagus - that in case you do not know - is linked to your cancerous anus at the bottom.

Prepare your deathbed before you are discarded like some garbage into the incinerator at Tuas. Curse someone and it will boomerang on you.

It is good to see many people love LKY. But, oh dear! Please no vitriolic cursing in defence of our great esteemed leader! It makes our leader look bad and feel apologetic when he finds out what kind of exchanges go on in this forum!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is good to see many people love LKY.

f88k u! n f88k u a million!

In fact many disliked him.. dey juz dun dare 2 oppose knowing dey will lose...
i started 2 hate him after i uncovered his sins... sins dat r unable 2 make up for good he has done...

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Man - ahem ... when i said 'golden period' i meant only GOLD will be good for THIS PERIOD of time ... other investments aka property, equities, unit trust, structured deposits - all no good ! :cool:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He need to remind the peasants, without him SG won't be what it is today without him.

Guess he really lost his marble back then.