• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why islam is a venonmous religion?

DelphiGOD

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys, all these happened 2,000 and more years ago. No one can know for sure and we're not even in the middle east or persia.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you show me anywhere in the Bible where is says that Hong was the the younger brother of Jesus?

pseudo angmo ah soh,
LOL at your naiveness, if Jesus has an elder brother perhaps it can be found somewhere in the bible though it is rather messy.

Can you find Martin Luther in the Bible?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
pseudo angmo ah soh,
If you can sponsor me a trip to Vetican, I may perhaps find something juicy for you. :smile:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
pseudo angmo ah soh,
LOL at your naiveness, if Jesus has an elder brother perhaps it can be found somewhere in the bible though it is rather messy.

Can you find Martin Luther in the Bible?

Did Martin Luther teach he was the younger brother of Jesus?

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mathew 7:3 - "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?". The militant christians are no better....

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mathew 7:3 - "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?". The militant christians are no better....

Thats correct bro, why these atheists accuse others of violence when they killed the most people.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starting about the 12th century, Christians waged numerous murderous Crusades against Muslims and waged murderous Inquisitions against everybody (who were not them) across Europe.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starting 20th century atheists have been killing people by the millions all over the world. More than any crusades.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starting 20th century atheists have been killing people by the millions all over the world. More than any crusades.

to start with, it is the stupidity of men. without the ability to think and to rationalize, they will serve the will of any dictators and believe in any religion.

if the middle ages people have modern war equipments like in the crusade, the number of causalities will be disastrous.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
to start with, it is the stupidity of men. without the ability to think and to rationalize, they will serve the will of any dictators and believe in any religion.

if the middle ages people have modern war equipments like in the crusade, the number of causalities will be disastrous.

So why do these idiots blame Christianity? Stupid right?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr.... I cited a quote from the bible, therefore, I talking about christians kettle calling the muslim pot black....

What is the context of whatever verse you are talking about?
Do you endorse atheists calling others black then?

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the context of whatever verse you are talking about?
Do you endorse atheists calling others black then?

I definitely do not.... But I cited a quote from the bible which is applicable to the christians. if i want to say something about the muslims i will cite a quote from the quran.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know if the thread starter is Christian?
Btw you still did not tell me the context of whatever verse you talked about sir.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why do these idiots blame Christianity? Stupid right?

catholicism drove the middle age's inquisition, conquest of the american, african and asian continents, crusade, slave trades etc.. the pope did say that the crusaders can kill anyone they want during the war as their sins will be absolved.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
catholicism drove the middle age's inquisition, conquest of the american, african and asian continents, crusade, slave trades etc.. the pope did say that the crusaders can kill anyone they want during the war as their sins will be absolved.

Ever heard of reformation?
Ever heard of Stalin n Mao?

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is a violent religion whose followers will slaughter you and your family in their quest to convert or kill everyone on the planet. In blessed contrast, we in the West have a gentle religion that teaches love and tolerance and wants only for the world to live in peace. Or so our handlers want us to believe. All you sheeps have been indoctrinated by our media to hold ideas that profit those who control our country. There is much to be gained by demonizing Muslims, as there are gains to be had by Islamic clerics demonizing the United States and our allies.

The fact is, the Bible is definitely way way more violent than the Quran. And throughout history the Christians commits way way more acts of terror compared to Muslims.

The title of this thread should instead be "why christianity is a venonmous religion?"