• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is it a trend to have a burning sports car now ?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it to claim full original price .

fer2-data.jpg

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it to claim full original price .

fer2-data.jpg

Where is the body of the charred driver that should be included in the package?

Usually under such circumstances the driver will end up in the same state as the car.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does something like that happen? I mean the technical aspects of how a car can catch fire like that?

It can't just be a stray cigarette butt can it? :eek:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another word for got money to buy but have no idea how to maintain. Just look at some of the shiny BMWs with bald tyres running on the road.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
First Ferrari, now Lamborghini on fire at Holland Park
Posted on 07 May 2010

black_lamborghini_goes_up_in_flames_and_smoke_along_holland_park-thumbnail.jpg

lambo2-data.jpg

STOMPer Reuben sent in a video of this Black Lamborghini which had caught fire at Holland Park around 2pm today (May 7).

The STOMPer says:

"I saw this flaming Lambo at Holland Park.

"The video was just taken a while ago, around 2pm.

"I was driving home and saw this smoking car with a skinny Chinese man, possibly in his early 30s, talking on his mobile phone and standing next to the car.

"I then took the video and 10 minutes after I stopped capturing, the car caught fire.

"There was a lorry nearby and one of the workers had a fire extinguisher.

"After the fire was put out, the car continued smoking and 10 minutes later, the car caught fire again.

"Then about 5 minutes after I had left the scene, I heard sirens.

"Nobody was hurt."

In a span of two weeks, this is the second report STOMP has received of a luxury car going up in flames.

Last week (April 28), several STOMPers spotted a Ferrari on fire along Stamford Road.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beginners shouldn't drive such good cars. They bring ruin only to the good name and prestige of their respective manufacturers and even the test racers too.