• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why i go supermarket, see calbee prawn crackers and want to eat then i buy 2 packets, but...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
calbee prawn crackers iz getting moar ex. n i thought yen was depreciating. :eek:

Once upon a time a large pack of Calbee potato chips (original or spicy) cost 50 cents. I bought it regularly from the provision shop on my way back home from school. :biggrin:

Original = yellow pack
Spicy = 'Ethnicans'

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

.. when I come home, don't feel like eating them already..

it's like you go into a rs, then after a while, you realise you don't like the other person or commitment is not for you...

Its just like having sex. You get all horny and wild when doing it, but after you cum the feeling with the gal is not the same.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once upon a time a large pack of Calbee potato chips (original or spicy) cost 50 cents. I bought it regularly from the provision shop on my way back home from school. :biggrin:

Original = yellow pack
Spicy = 'Ethnicans'

seem like many samsters like 2 eat calbee prawn crackerz :biggrin:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
seem like many samsters like 2 eat calbee prawn crackerz :biggrin:
NTUC just launched their housebrand tortilla chips similar to Doritos.

Both 190g.

NTUC : $3.25 (normal $4.05)
Doritos : $5.95

Impulse buying me again bought a packet of NTUC tortilla chips just now. Then now at home don't feel like eating it.