• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why he calls me "Baby"?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Further into the relationship, he may start to call you "Bitch" or "Wench" I think that's normal.

Cheers!

............It somewhat bothers me a lot when my man does not call my name but uses a generic term "Baby" or "Honey" at that crucial and critical moment (if you know what I mean)..........

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont call me baby,you got some nerve and baby that will never do,
Its time you know im not your baby I belong to me
Dont call me baby.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is perfectly normal and I won't worry about it. Personally I like to call my girl by her name when we're riding pigskin bus into tuna town as it sounds more intimate, even erotic, but I have no problems with her calling me by a generic name, even exhorting me "fatso, fuck me, fasto, fuck me" as long as it tickles her fancy.

In the past i also called girls "baby", "sweetheart", when in the throes of passion and they loved it all the same.

Thick, I don't mind crude language during our intimacy, but I don't like generic terms like "baby" or "honey".

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charlie, so I am right to suspect him, correct?

He does call me "dear". I am fine with that. But calling "baby" and "honey" sounds so fake and makes me uncomfie during the session.

I agree, that calling you "baby" and "honey" may appear to be fake and could make you uncomfortable.
This plus smoking are undesirable.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a wee-bit uncomfortable to share this, but I guess it is probably ok as this forum is anonymous.

Further, there is a decent spectrum of mature and responsible members here, for instance Charlie, Yellow, my elder brother Eatshitndie, Zhihau, Wunder, and lifeafter41 and some that I may not be able to remember.

Of course there are a couple of hoodlums who either have a squalid mouth or are egotistically specious and exceedingly unreasoned. No names mentioned, you know who you are. My advice to these hoodlums ~ I have more respect for you if you keep quiet rather than drivel endlessly here.

Let me start ~ I do not deny that I have “needs” and enjoy physical and emotional intimacies and I am not shy to admit it.

However, there is one thing that I like – that is to be called my name during the heat of the moment.

For example ~

"I love you, Claire!" instead of "I love you, Baby!".
"I coming Claire!" instead of "I am coming, Baby!".
“I like it Claire” instead of “I like it Honey!”

…. And the list goes on.

It somewhat bothers me a lot when my man does not call my name but uses a generic term "Baby" or "Honey" at that crucial and critical moment (if you know what I mean).

Seeds of suspicion are sowed in me when my man uses such generic terms. My misgiving is that it feels like he is trying to hide something (I really don't know) or is a very cautious man and do not want to risk calling the wrong person's name!

Am I being "too" sensitive?

In my previous two relationships, my ex-es had always called me by my name ~ no matter how “excited” they were, and hence, now, my suspicion now with the current man. He is older than my previous ex-es, and I am wondering if there is a “generation gap” between us when it comes to such intimacy issues.

My simple question to men like Charlie, Yellow, Eatshitndie, Zhihau, Wunder, lifeafter41 - what do you call your wife or girlfriend at the crucial and critical moment?

If you do not address her by her name, why so?

During the heat of the passion, whatever is said is likely the truth. It just comes straight from the heart.

I would prefer someone saying " I love you baby " than " O my god ! or Oh I am cumming ! " . For one, saying I love you baby really means that he treasures you more as a person than just a sex toy. Of course, if he calls you by your name, you got a special breed of a man...a wunderkind ... it means he is able to use his left and right brain equally well at the height of his ecstasy. Few men can really think with the head and heart when he is extremely aroused. You just have to love your man the way he is... he has said some pretty nice things to you right from his heart.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
coming also must call the name. better go massage. my wife normally screams like crazy when she comes.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, that calling you "baby" and "honey" may appear to be fake and could make you uncomfortable.
This plus smoking are undesirable.

Thanks Charlie, you can always empathize how I feel :smile:

On the smoking issue, I am honestly quite perturbed as well but I just ignore. Why does he crave for a cigarette after intimacy. It beats me. Honestly, it makes me feel cheap when he smokes after intimacy. :(

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the heat of the passion, whatever is said is likely the truth. It just comes straight from the heart.

I would prefer someone saying " I love you baby " than " O my god ! or Oh I am cumming ! " . For one, saying I love you baby really means that he treasures you more as a person than just a sex toy. Of course, if he calls you by your name, you got a special breed of a man...a wunderkind ... it means he is able to use his left and right brain equally well at the height of his ecstasy. Few men can really think with the head and heart when he is extremely aroused. You just have to love your man the way he is... he has said some pretty nice things to you right from his heart.

Wunder, a very interesting analysis. So you mean that if he calla my name, I am the only one in his heart and soul?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...For example ~

Calling a woman by the wrong name when bonking her is the end of the world for the man. A wise guy will not utter her name; only a fool would do so and face the risk of having his tee-tee chopped off.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Charlie, you can always empathize how I feel :smile:

On the smoking issue, I am honestly quite perturbed as well but I just ignore. Why does he crave for a cigarette after intimacy. It beats me. Honestly, it makes me feel cheap when he smokes after intimacy. :(

Since you are able to tolerate, I suppose you should enjoy your time with him.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I
I am a wee-bit uncomfortable to share this, but I guess it is probably ok as this forum is anonymous.

Further, there is a decent spectrum of mature and responsible members here, for instance Charlie, Yellow, my elder brother Eatshitndie, Zhihau, Wunder, and lifeafter41 and some that I may not be able to remember.

Of course there are a couple of hoodlums who either have a squalid mouth or are egotistically specious and exceedingly unreasoned. No names mentioned, you know who you are. My advice to these hoodlums ~ I have more respect for you if you keep quiet rather than drivel endlessly here.

Let me start ~ I do not deny that I have “needs” and enjoy physical and emotional intimacies and I am not shy to admit it.

However, there is one thing that I like – that is to be called my name during the heat of the moment.

For example ~

…. And the list goes on.

It somewhat bothers me a lot when my man does not call my name but uses a generic term "Baby" or "Honey" at that crucial and critical moment (if you know what I mean).

Seeds of suspicion are sowed in me when my man uses such generic terms. My misgiving is that it feels like he is trying to hide something (I really don't know) or is a very cautious man and do not want to risk calling the wrong person's name!

Am I being "too" sensitive?

In my previous two relationships, my ex-es had always called me by my name ~ no matter how “excited” they were, and hence, now, my suspicion now with the current man. He is older than my previous ex-es, and I am wondering if there is a “generation gap” between us when it comes to such intimacy issues.

My simple question to men like Charlie, Yellow, Eatshitndie, Zhihau, Wunder, lifeafter41 - what do you call your wife or girlfriend at the crucial and critical moment?

Some names just aren't sexy enough to shout out in coitus. We don't know your real name, but god forbid it is something like Esther, Agnes or Eileen or some such old fashioned name. If your name is Vanessa or Erica or Pam or Ann and so on, you're in luck. A promising name is one that can be abbreviated to something snappy. Jen for Jennifer. No tongue twisters while in the throes of passion. Claire is a sweet name but borderline when it comes to erotic imagery.

Same applies to guys. George is too clunky unless you are George Clooney. Brad is better. Pete, Vic, Roy etc works better.