• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why government agencies are so thin skin?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan replied that it was still too early to know these details, and a second phase of EIA, to look into the impact of construction and running of trains underneath the nature reserve, will be done.

He urged Singaporeans not to take a biased approach to the issue, noting that some comments on the first EIA have been "very toxic".

Shamu defends SPF and Khaw defends NEA. But how do they defend? Not based on facts but leveling accusations!

WP MPs ...what are you doing? Time to hold the government to account. It means asking them hard questions, not soft lob.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP MPs ...what are you doing? Time to hold the government to account. It means asking them hard questions, not soft lob.

Ask for what? 70% voted for PAP and they deserved it. I need to remind you that LTK & gang nearly lost their pants in Aljunied against the weakest PAP team.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask for what? 70% voted for PAP and they deserved it. I need to remind you that LTK & gang nearly lost their pants in Aljunied against the weakest PAP team.

The whole election is rigged lah. Tell me which PM would want to lose power when he has control of the election department?

You believe the bs that the election department reporting to the PM will conduct a fair election?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole election is rigged lah. Tell me which PM would want to lose power when he has control of the election department?

You believe the bs that the election department reporting to the PM will conduct a fair election?

All in the same boat... LKY had already said so .. Pappies is Govt and Govt is pappies ... whichever way the Election Department is moved, it cannot be moved out of the Govt machinery ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

With a strong base of foreign imported shits supporting the pappies, there is no way to unseat the pappies in any GE. If WP lost in the GE, it is expected, nothing to be surprised about. A day will come when these foreign shits will turn the pappies upside down and deliver sinkie land to the hands of a foreign power.