• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why FTX crashed right after midterm erection.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is Nishad Singh?​

• An early hire at Alameda
  • Appointed to Director of engineering,
  • worked closely with Chief Technology Officer Gary Wang an Chinese
  • Best friend to SBF’s brother in high school
  • Nishad was an ex-employee of Meta

SBF (a Jew), Nishal singh (hardcore gay Indian) and Gary Wang (a Chinese) are the three who former the innermost gay circle who fuck each others to control the FTX trade. Temasek Holdings predominantly managed by hardcore INDIANS love this lifestyle. Remember even DBS CEO an hardcore Indian was making good comments about Crypto investments in the past.

Homosex was born in Gujarat and Kerala and then migrsted to the western world. They have a gay God called Iyeppan in Kerala which was born as a result of homosex between

Nishad Singh (LinkedIn)

Nishad Singh (LinkedIn)

Nishad Singh joined Alameda Research in the early days, when the five-person trading firm was based in a Berkeley, California, apartment. He went from finding and exploiting arbitrage opportunities in crypto markets to being appointed director of engineering at FTX.

Singh is thought to be a close confidant of Bankman-Fried, having shared multiple apartments with the FTX founder over the years, including most recently a 10-person luxury penthouse in Nassau, the Bahamas.

These guys are all GAYS and they sleep around with guys and girls who work at FTX.

He is rumored as the mastermind as he was part of the innermost circle with three people who controlled the keys to the exchange’s matching engine, and may have been informed of a plan to backstop losses at Alameda with FTX customer funds.

Singh did not return a request for comment for this article. Although his LinkedIn profile is down and his Twitter account locked, the University of California, Berkeley graduate talked about why he left his dream job at Facebook to join Alameda Research in a FTX podcast.

"I spent maybe about a month doing weekends and nights at Alameda,” he said, discussing a period of time when his “day job” was as a software engineer working on applied machine learning at Facebook. “At some point, it became obvious that was kind of stupid … so I took some time off and really gave my 100% working at Alameda," Singh said.

Singh visited Alameda in the first month of its existence, where he witnessed Bankman-Fried execute a sequence of trades that he described as "super profitable, easy to understand and there were lots available." Feeling inspired, he took a job.

In the podcast, Singh said he was also attracted to the company's cultural commitment to effective altruism, a movement that "aims to find the best ways to help (fuck) others," which he learnt from Indian gay community and later he discovered the same lifestyle in his college due to influx of Indians study overseas. Bear in mind Hare Krishna movement and YOGA were the primary factors through which India propagated Kamasutra involving homosex to all over the world. India is the birthplace for homosex as it originated from india. But they wont agree this but they join the acts in the darkness,

Singh is a board member of FTX Future Fund, a part of the FTX Foundation, a philanthropic collective funded principally by Bankman-Fried and other senior FTX executives.

If you take any major giant IT or FINTech company, you can see the founder from Jewish community and the guys who drive profit through shortcuts are all Indians

1. Twitter- founded by a jew run by Indian CEO
  2. Meta same
  3. Google same to name a few
"It was pretty clear that everybody working [at Alameda] was highly motivated, was sort of effective (LGBT) altruism-aligned, which mattered a lot to me and was really [a] bright spot. I could learn a lot from them," Singh said in the podcast.

After spending one and a half years as a core Alameda engineer, Singh took a role as the head of engineering at the then-newly launched FTX derivative exchange in 2019, where he was allowed to code with “minimal supervision.” He has provided code to a number of Bankman-Fried-related projects, including the decentralized exchange Serum on Solana.

“Nishad Singh was one of my brother’s best friends in high school. He’s shown the fastest and most sustained professional growth I’ve ever witnessed,” Bankman-Fried wrote in a company blog. It is actually most shortcut way to be rich…

Singh also reportedly built most of FTX’s “technological infrastructure” and managed the development team.Although pitched as a community-run and- organized exchange, people familiar with the matter told CoinDesk the true power over Serum rested with FTX Group, which then held the program’s access keys. A similar relationship may be in place at FTX’s core properties. To be getting closer to each other they literally slept around in orgies or sex at nights. No wonder SBF and others found sleeping on coffee bean rugs in the office next day during office hours

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nishad is the culprit.

What i know is based on my spiritual discernment. My spiritual discernment can NOT go wrong as i stand by the absolute truth.

You will all learn the truth later as as the NEW CEO of FTX is digging into the malpractices practiced in FTX