• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why "ex-monk" not arrested?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anybody knows who is the Joseph i.e "ex-monk" with Rony Tan??

Was he really an ex-monk or he was an impersonator out to spoil the good name or Buddhsim?

His knowlegde of Buddhism does not convince me that he knows much about Buddhism, and definitely not fit to be a resident monk of any temple.

Either that or he chose to be a parrot of Rony Tan or maybe the sperm flow into his brains and he follow whatever his wife tells him to do.

Btw, if he is really not an ex-monk, then should he be arrested and charged for impersonation with the intention to smear another religion? That is even more serious that what Rony Tan did!!

ISD think about this!!

:mad::mad:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the rate of christianity spreading in singapore
soon, it will be christianity as major religion in singapore.
sad.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
the rate of christianity spreading in singapore
soon, it will be christianity as major religion in singapore.
sad.

I am eagerly awaiting the Census results next year. I am not sure we are getting that many Christians though.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody knows who is the Joseph i.e "ex-monk" with Rony Tan??

Was he really an ex-monk or he was an impersonator out to spoil the good name or Buddhsim?

His knowlegde of Buddhism does not convince me that he knows much about Buddhism, and definitely not fit to be a resident monk of any temple.

Either that or he chose to be a parrot of Rony Tan or maybe the sperm flow into his brains and he follow whatever his wife tells him to do.

Btw, if he is really not an ex-monk, then should he be arrested and charged for impersonation with the intention to smear another religion? That is even more serious that what Rony Tan did!!

ISD think about this!!

:mad::mad:

I have told my friends about this, and wonder the representative from Buddhism groups has made such request? Don't think they even think of this?

Must investigate thoroughly and obtain full confessions before he can say he represent the whold buddhism org. to forgive. How can one anyhow forgive other people?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just by listening to the way he talks, you can see that he is not that smart one and probably very guilble.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have told my friends about this, and wonder the representative from Buddhism groups has made such request? Don't think they even think of this?

Must investigate thoroughly and obtain full confessions before he can say he represent the whold buddhism org. to forgive. How can one anyhow forgive other people?

Does it really matter? What matters most is we learn to live harmoniously. If all of has can do that, we can move forward together.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Real Buddhists would have let the matter rest and pursue no further. Let karma takes its course.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really sick viewing the video on youtube. this is radical toxic arrogant views. that's why so much problem in middle east when one religion try to prove it is better than others. The ex monk looks fake and ridiculous. From part 1 onwards all these bigoted people are only interested in making fun and belittling other people's religions to make themselves feel good and "superior" at other religion's expense. really low class crap behaviour. wonder why all laughing by the audience? is it at their own ignorance or lack of pride so much they have to poke fun at others just to feel good. what a lowlife . maybe they all need a call from ISD to wake them up from lala land . " If everything in the universe can be so easily explained, then it obviously making a mockery of the mysteries of the universe. these people including the audience are truly low class and shameless and struck me as very immature like kindergarten kids being told fairy tales!!!! talking about Karma. Now he and his audience has lost ALL credubility and face by apologising. how come the smug look on video all gone.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A Shankar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joseph is an Actor, Rony is the Director. At the end of the day it is Entertainment for his audience.

Just like Russell Peters, pissing off the Indians n me, to please his audience.